Ross County V Aberdeen (1 - 0)

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be alright on the way there, it's driving home bleezing that will be the tricky bit.

Cheers though, will take it easy, rarely been past Nairn, imagine it will be mostly single lane the rest.

You'll be surprised!

It's single lanes most of the way to Inverness then a good stretch of empty dualler after Inverness most of the way to Dingwall- ends after the roundabout where you leave the A9.

In - Choo choo

Station Bar 8am

The wonderfully minkit shithole Market Arms in Inverness for 10.30am.

Mini bus up to ground 12 midday.

Quaff tastic.

Clangers

Shaughnessy --- Hector --- Considine --- Reynolds

Jack

Pawlett --- Low

Hayes --- McGinn

Zola

Smith probably deserves to be in that team more than Pawlett, Zola or Hayes like

3-0 us.

Considine, McGinn, Magennis

In - Choo choo

Station Bar 8am

The wonderfully minkit shithole Market Arms in Inverness for 10.30am.

Mini bus up to ground 12 midday.

Quaff tastic.

Clangers

Shaughnessy --- Hector --- Considine --- Reynolds

Jack

Pawlett --- Low

Hayes --- McGinn

Zola

Smith probably deserves to be in that team more than Pawlett, Zola or Hayes like

3-0 us.

Considine, McGinn, Magennis

Any spare seats on the mini bus?

Thinking driving is better but restricts beer consumption. Might take the scenic route up o'er The Lecht to make it feel like a proper away day. Pitstop Tomintoul

Google maps has A96 route down as 2 hours 52 mins and o'er the Lecht at 2 hours 58 mins. Who fancies betting me that I could actually achieve that, load o shite. Tuechters and caravaners at every turn

The traffic police sitting ready to pounce from forestry commission rds and I'm telling you it'll take you 2hrs 53 sec to get oot thon carpark, and we only had 900 there, well it was the next away game after Inverness afterall and we earn a fraction of the money you lot earn up in Aberdeen but then again we'll earn considerably more than someone from the likes of say, Wick.

No team has conceded more goals than County this season.

17 against in only 8 games is a fraction over 2 goals per game.

like to think we have a decent chance, especially with nearly 2k support there cheering them on.

I'll go for an ambitious 4-2 win for the Dandies & McGinn to finally get off the mark from open play.

I witnessed John Sutton outpace two of there defenders last week. It will surprise me if we don't go for the pace offensive in this game, McGinn or Magennis to start upfront.

Or Both, with McGinn in behind Magennis?

McInnes will start Zola no doubt & use the worst defence in the league to finally try & prove that Zola is a great signing.

The traffic police sitting ready to pounce from forestry commission rds and I'm telling you it'll take you 2hrs 53 sec to get oot thon carpark, and we only had 900 there, well it was the next away game after Inverness afterall and we earn a fraction of the money you lot earn up in Aberdeen but then again we'll earn considerably more than someone from the likes of say, Wick.

I was at that game.

Diet hun scum spent most of the match blowing smoke out of full fat hun Danny Wilson's arse.

Hate those cunts, Rangers east basically.

No offence.

no comment tup