Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

9 hours ago, Dad said:

@The Buzzard

Disgusting it was - and for a solid 5 days after.

Decided a lift after wasnae worth organising - just get the train I thought - I was scared son...scared and along by golly.

I would have wept when I got home had it not been for the doctors orders, 'dinnae fucking cry by fuck'

Did you not take anyone with you? I had to get helped home with streaming eyes and wearing shades. I looked fucking ridiculous. 

On 1/18/2021 at 5:53 AM, Dad said:

@The Buzzard

Disgusting it was - and for a solid 5 days after.

Decided a lift after wasnae worth organising - just get the train I thought - I was scared son...scared and along by golly.

I would have wept when I got home had it not been for the doctors orders, 'dinnae fucking cry by fuck'

Had my laser-surgery in 2005 in Glasgow. Taking the train back to Edinburgh I thought it was a cake walk, no tears, perfect vision. Caught a taxi home from Waverley and my eyes were streaming. Goodness knows what the taxi driver thought but the pain was unbearable. Just had a Vitrectomy eye operation a few weeks back. That was a lot worse than the laser surgery. 

• Downvote 1
3 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

Is it a guy?

No sex change alters anything at a cellular level. Every cell that person has remains totally male or totally female despite the hormone therapy.

When they first became relatively common (about 25 a year maximum) in the 70s, at least they had the decency to go the whole hog and have full surgery where possible (female to male surgery is far more complicated and there are some women who just dont have enough "spare" tissue suitable to construct a neo-penis)

Now it's a fucking growth industry. And a fair whack of them have no intention of surgically altering anything at all...some just choose for hormones alone yet are still allowed to change sex legally on their birth certificate. What really sickens me is when a female to male stops taking the male hormones and gets pregnant, either by conventional or artificial means. Then sells their story to the papers...."Man pregnant blah de blah de blah". FUCK RIGHT OFF! Men cannot get pregnant. Full fucking stop.

2 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

No sex change alters anything at a cellular level. Every cell that person has remains totally male or totally female despite the hormone therapy.

When they first became relatively common (about 25 a year maximum) in the 70s, at least they had the decency to go the whole hog and have full surgery where possible (female to male surgery is far more complicated and there are some women who just dont have enough "spare" tissue suitable to construct a neo-penis)

Now it's a fucking growth industry. And a fair whack of them have no intention of surgically altering anything at all...some just choose for hormones alone yet are still allowed to change sex legally on their birth certificate. What really sickens me is when a female to male stops taking the male hormones and gets pregnant, either by conventional or artificial means. Then sells their story to the papers...."Man pregnant blah de blah de blah". FUCK RIGHT OFF! Men cannot get pregnant. Full fucking stop.

Was it a guy though?