Sevco v Aberdeen

Don’t give a fuck to be honest. Not putting myself through the inevitable 3-0 scoreline.

McInnes will absolutely shit the bed and sit in defensively the whole game until they score in about the 30th minute. Half time 1-0 and then we come out a bit which leads to 2 extra goals in the 2nd half and lose 3-0.

Fingers crossed it won’t be but just have that feeling

It's going to be like one of those public rapings that they enjoy doing in India*

11 players behind the ball, defending on the 18 yard line, and one or two 'counter-attacks' so sluggish it looks like everyone in a Dons shirt is wearing cement-filled wellies and carrying a piano.  

No shots on their goal. 

The stage is set for a 5 goal beasting, and a public outcry that public rapings like they enjoy doing in India** have to stop.

Dons Fans Yesterday

36272_INDarchivereutersrapeprotests_1530

*The country

** Still the country

Filthy’s or the Adam’s are your best bet but I spoke to to both owners and they seem to have found a way to block it.

Would be surprised if anyone has it on.

Although I can’t be fucked working it out but probably will when sober so if anyone can.....

VPN redtv then chrome cast to your big screen?

Filthy’s or the Adam’s are your best bet but I spoke to to both owners and they seem to have found a way to block it.

Would be surprised if anyone has it on.

Although I can’t be fucked working it out but probably will when sober so if anyone can.....

VPN redtv then chrome cast to your big screen?

Out for meal tomorrow at half 5 so was hoping to head out early and watch the game before hand.

TBH, I don't think it's best to discuss this on the public forum, where AFC / RedTV employees have access to.

Perhaps a 1000 club job?

I know for a fact that the club has blocked / came down hard on a bar that it found out was screening 3pm AFC games of a Saturday.