Sevco Thread

12 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

What do you mean? 

He might turn up and win a league, play in what is probably the worlds biggest derby, and should he succeed, he could be playing champions league football next year. 

It's depressing but true. 

?‍♂️

Just now, NEM said:

?‍♂️

Viewing figures don't like. 

El Classico/Liverpool v United technically aren't derbies. 

Just because we don't like them doesn't mean I have to make up rubbish.

Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Viewing figures don't like. 

El Classico/Liverpool v United technically aren't derbies. 

Just because we don't like them doesn't mean I have to make up rubbish.

Viewing figures where?  I'd be pretty confident on the Manchester derby for example having far bigger viewing figures worldwide. 

Rome derby, Madrid derby, Buenos Aires derby all far bigger games than a 10 year old spectacle in the shitey SPFL.

What was it you were bumping your gums about yesterday?  Oh aye being influenced by the shite in the Scottish tabloids ?

15 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

I don't

He's bang fucking average and won't improve sevco one bit. Far better he tans them for the full loan fee and whatever percentage of his wage they're covering than them invoking an injury clause returning him to Juve.

The season ending injury can go to Aribo. Preferably career ending

The lads unlikely to start tomorrow.

He's hardly played all season and I see he's apparently just recovered from a dose of Covid.

He was a decent player, but it is a gamble by SevCo to try and save their season as it seems the wheels may be starting to come off.

10 minutes ago, NEM said:

Viewing figures where?  I'd be pretty confident on the Manchester derby for example having far bigger viewing figures worldwide. 

Rome derby, Madrid derby, Buenos Aires derby all far bigger games than a 10 year old spectacle in the shitey SPFL.

What was it you were bumping your gums about yesterday?  Oh aye being influenced by the shite in the Scottish tabloids ?

Ok, speaking shite, hands up. 

From the players POV, it's a good derby to play in. Certainly better than the Turin derby!

15 hours ago, NEM said:

https://www.football365.com/news/premier-league-football-myth-sky-sports-14m-viewers

The link above would probably be better in the EPL thread, but it does show the nonsense perpetuated by SKY and the EPL about viewing figures !!

Edit;

Apparently the top SPL viewing figure for SKY was the new Glasgow derby last year with 1.4 million tuning in.

9 hours ago, GlezgaRed said:

https://www.football365.com/news/premier-league-football-myth-sky-sports-14m-viewers

The link above would probably be better in the EPL thread, but it does show the nonsense perpetuated by SKY and the EPL about viewing figures !!

Edit;

Apparently the top SPL viewing figure for SKY was the new Glasgow derby last year with 1.4 million tuning in.

Cheers.  Reading that even run of the mill EPL games get much higher viewing figures than the scum derby and that's only UK.  Be dwarfed by the audience watching the EPL in China, Africa etc.

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, Millertime said:

Lol

Deluded

We'll see but my guess is he'll be injured more than he plays. Of course I could be wrong, that's how these predictions work. You get some right, you get some wrong. 

I see he's already admitted he's 'not ready' for their biggest game of the season.

• Upvote 1
20 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Pissed me off this morning Laura Woods/Talksport and they usual muppets talking it up as the Old Firm. Fuck off.

It does my head in that these cunts who have a voice selling the game pretend 2012 didn't happen. Speak the fucking truth and gain respect. Wankers.

Never listen to Talksport but a big fan of Woods.