Aberdeen V St Johnstone

Absolute wank.

Haven’t been at a single game this season, sounds like I haven’t missed anything, I’m in no rush to head back anytime soon.

Apathy has well and truly set in.

We looked superb up until hearts at home then McInnes shat the bed away to Rijeka and it’s been eye bleeding, negative, turgid, mcinnesball ever since

At this rate we may need to swap grounds with Cove as they will get larger crowds. We were gutless today, Long balls all day in windy conditions - crivens. Any loon playing primary school knows not to do that.

Actually thinking of taking a trip to watch Cove. No excitement at Pittodrie as key players leaving have not been replaced.

Pretty pish today.

Started well enough and got the goal I thought we deserved.

But once Joe threw one in, St. Johnstone were by far the better team and should have got the 3 points their play deserved.

McInnes subs were laughable again due to the timing of and the quality they provided. McLennan was particularly woeful.

This brand of football McInnes is churning out is fucking garbage and i'm quickly tiring of McInnes's stewardship.

McInnes out for me.

Abysmal performance team set up very negatively only really 3 attacking players and the subs were hilarious, time is long up for Mcinnes he really has no clue and should be fired now but we will limp on for another year or so and the inevitable will happen. We are boring predictable and very unentertaining, it must be horrendous to be a youngster under that prick I mean the lad Gallagher is a terrible footballer and he is first sub on, why the fuck did he sign Wilson and Main. As for Vyner my god he is bad he makes Logan look like Cafu. What have they been doing for the 2 weeks after the Ross County game because they looked like they had just met before the game. Lewis being captain was a bad move and Bryson will be a horrendous disaster of a signing

A few things that really pissed me off today.

It's blowing a gale so we continue to lump long hopeful balls into Cosgrove or into the channels, Devlin hit 4 or 5 long balls either into touch or out for a goal kick in the first 20 minutes alone.

Gallacher substitute is fucking bizarre, he is useless unless he's playing against dross, he's a waste of a jersey. Wilson or McLennen should have been on before him.

Playing 3 similar style centre midfielders and only 3 recognised attacking players against the team that is bottom of the league.

Wilson coming on with 10 minutes to go, what was the fucking point of signing him if he's not going to play him!

And finally, 2 shots on goal.

Abysmal performance team set up very negatively only really 3 attacking players and the subs were hilarious, time is long up for Mcinnes he really has no clue and should be fired now but we will limp on for another year or so and the inevitable will happen. We are boring predictable and very unentertaining, it must be horrendous to be a youngster under that prick I mean the lad Gallagher is a terrible footballer and he is first sub on, why the fuck did he sign Wilson and Main. As for Vyner my god he is bad he makes Logan look like Cafu. What have they been doing for the 2 weeks after the Ross County game because they looked like they had just met before the game. Lewis being captain was a bad move and Bryson will be a horrendous disaster of a signing

Bryson has given us fuck all in the first 12 games of the season. huge let down

McInnes is a stubborn fucker, too stubborn for his own good.

He couldn't wait to get all three of Ojo, Bryson and Ferguson in the same team.

Fine in tough away games but at home against the struggling teams? Away to fuck, we're crying out for an extra attacking player.

Playing wilson off Cosgrove is so fucking obvious I just cant see the logic in this punt it up the park pish