Motherwell 0 - 2 Aberdeen

What a great result, im much more confident about the semi now.

The first half was the inverse of what I expect, I thought they would have the better of it. When they did improve in the 2nd half I thought it could go either way, but to look at the stats this morning there is doubt we deserved to win.

Well done to McInnes for having the team dominate so much.

Kenny McLean involved in both goals again. We should have sold him ages ago, if this is what it has done to him :laughing: Good bit of spark throughout the whole team currently.

Now to pump the jambos!

I agree. I think Ball is the firm favourite to play at RB in the semi. No idea knows what he's like there but when we signed him I'm sure it was mentioned he could play at full back. He's right footed and a defender so he's basically the best option we've got (as long as we don't play the dreaded 3 at the back).

he played right back at celtic park just before christmas. to be honest, he wasnt terrible. relatively speaking.

Next seasons first signing should be the Motherwell ground keeper.

Pitch looks cracking compared to our shite

Dens also has a great surface. It's shameful that ours has yet again deteriorated to the point where even Highland League teams would scoff at it.

Dens also has a great surface. It's shameful that ours has yet again deteriorated to the point where even Highland League teams would scoff at it.

Does a lot of it not have to do with where Pittodrie is? Have we ever had a good pitch?

And yet people want us to move to Kings Links where the state of the pitch will be even worse.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Does a lot of it not have to do with where Pittodrie is? Have we ever had a good pitch?

And yet people want us to move to Kings Links where the state of the pitch will be even worse.

Maybe. I don't know I'm nae a groundsman. If we really are shackled by the location and nothing can be done, then it's at the point we need to look at a high quality artificial surface. Nobody likes them but it's hard to imagine one playing any worse than the pitch we've currently got.

Complete opposite. Excellent drainage due to the sand. It used to be one of the best in Scotland.

Under soil heating doesn't help but the pitch (and the one before) is just an abortion.

• Downvote 1

Maybe. I don't know I'm nae a groundsman. If we really are shackled by the location and nothing can be done, then it's at the point we need to look at a high quality artificial surface. Nobody likes them but it's hard to imagine one playing any worse than the pitch we've currently got.

Celtic are getting a desso pitch and Hearts are considering one. They cost in the region of £1 million.

Obviously pointless spending that at Pittodrie. I'd like to think we might put it in at Kingsford though. We might need it if we plan on hosting rugby.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

You are a walking, talking AllForAurora banner.

Which part of my post did you disagree with? You could answer sensibly, or if you're unable to just post some more emojis.

And considering I have consistently argued for the stadium to be at Loirston, your post is even more bizarre.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Celtic are getting a desso pitch and Hearts are considering one. They cost in the region of £1 million.

Obviously pointless spending that at Pittodrie. I'd like to think we might put it in at Kingsford though. We might need it if we plan on hosting rugby.

Good point, Hearts should pay for half of ours as well then.

Complete opposite. Excellent drainage due to the sand. It used to be one of the best in Scotland.

Under soil heating doesn't help but the pitch (and the one before) is just an abortion.

I forgot about this. The pitch will be shit at kingsford argument because the ground doesnt have as much sand in it as the beach.

Fucking class. Pittodrie pitch like a ploughed fucking field.

I forgot about this. The pitch will be shit at kingsford argument because the ground doesnt have as much sand in it as the beach.

Fucking class. Pittodrie pitch like a ploughed fucking field.

:dontknow: You're Kingsford obsessed @@robbojunior

Which part of my post did you disagree with? You could answer sensibly, or if you're unable to just post some more emojis.

And considering I have consistently argued for the stadium to be at Loirston, your post is even more bizarre.

Regardless of your views on where the new ground should be, you'd have to be fairly retarded to not understand the link between Pittodrie's pitch location and it's generally shite condition.

• Downvote 1

Regardless of your views on where the new ground should be, you'd have to be fairly retarded to not understand the link between Pittodrie's pitch location and it's generally shite condition.

Aye we've only dealt with it for 100+ years but now Derek McAurora doesn't like it we should spend £50m on a new stadium as far out of Aberdeen as possible while still being able to technically call it "in Aberdeen".

• Upvote 4