Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

Aberdeen really need a Paddy McCourt type player, we'd actually create so much chances with someone like him in our team. He's quite under rated and would fit in perfectly in behind the strikers creating chances.

Flatters to deceive does the pikey cunt but you're right though. When he can be bothered he is a silky player who we have never had a player like that in a long time

• 9 months later...

I always find these threads embarrassing when we're currently doing fuck all in the league and have been pumped out that cup in a previous round.

This thread has fuck all to do with Aberdeen though :dontknow:

This IS the Scottish football section yes?

Celtic are out of the cup yes?

Mulgrew missed a pen & gave away a pen yes?

So therefor :lolceltic:

If we were only allowed to make fun of teams that are worse than us, then we'd be very limited on our choices

This thread has fuck all to do with Aberdeen though :dontknow:

This IS the Scottish football section yes?

Celtic are out of the cup yes?

Mulgrew missed a pen & gave away a pen yes?

So therefor :lolceltic:

If we were only allowed to make fun of teams that are worse than us, then we'd be very limited on our choices

Fuckin hell. Im obviously just not as excitable as yourself. Carry on.

Fuckin hell. Im obviously just not as excitable as yourself. Carry on.

Then stay oot the thread if it bothers you.

This is a football forum. There is a lets laugh at celtic thread for times like this.

Celtic lost therefor it is funny regardless of the fact that celtic are a bigger & better team than us because Aberdeen do not come into the picture in this completely separate thread from Afc.

I had a wee snigger at Midden beating the tims.

Handy that there is a thread on here to verify this.

Didn't really go jumping around the house in an over excited state though cos it was just a little bit funny (that ok then?)

I know that Hearts fans will be up for this... They're still bearing a near 30 year grudge for the Midden apparently rolling over and letting Celtic win the title in 1986...

The sun will never set on the hatred that burns within me for them st midden cunts. Fair play to them today all the same. The fact that the child neglecter missed and cost a penalty just adds to the weekend that keeps on giving.

Roll on Paddy Day. Our under 21 team will have gained some valuable experience by then and we will be expecting to lift even more silverware. I hope Mad Vlad can afford a bigger trophy cabinet.

The sun will never set on the hatred that burns within me for them st midden cunts. Fair play to them today all the same. The fact that the child neglecter missed and cost a penalty just adds to the weekend that keeps on giving.

Roll on Paddy Day. Our under 21 team will have gained some valuable experience by then and we will be expecting to lift even more silverware. I hope Mad Vlad can afford a bigger trophy cabinet.

St Midden didn't gift the tims that title.

Albert Kidd gloriously stopped a Hearts side that lazily & arrogantly thought it was in the bag & only had to turn up & play passy for 90mins before the party (that never came)

I always find these threads embarrassing when we're currently doing fuck all in the league and have been pumped out that cup in a previous round.

As funny as it is seeing Celtic take a shafting don't think i can watch yet another final with 2 non old firm sides after we once again have flopped. Now 14 different sides and total of 27 final appearences in finals (this year will have 7th non OF scum side winning a cup) since we last made a final.

Yet another legacy of the Milne reign in same timeline as our debt went from virtually nothing to mess we are in today!!

Edit: Having said that another great chance this year in Scottish Cup and after seeing how bad Hibs are today they are certainly there for taking next week then good draw in semi will give us another great chance of final (in which we will beat Celtic)!!

• Upvote 1

As funny as it is seeing Celtic take a shafting don't think i can watch yet another final with 2 non old firm sides after we once again have flopped. Now 14 different sides and total of 27 final appearences in finals (this year will have 7th non OF scum side winning a cup) since we last made a final.

Yet another legacy of the Milne reign in same timeline as our debt went from virtually nothing to mess we are in today!!

Edit: Having said that another great chance this year in Scottish Cup and after seeing how bad Hibs are today they are certainly there for taking next week then good draw in semi will give us another great chance of final (in which we will beat Celtic)!!

And back to reality we go :laughing:

Great post. I am also utterly sick of watching finals featuring two eminently beatable teams.

The rage, the rage...

Where are you getting the 27 from ?

Lol - it is true though. Don't think can watch that final, especially if we get papped out of SC next week.

Ha ha you're right mate, just joking. I think i too will bin watching that final.

Killie have been in 2 finals since our last one

Hibs have been in 4 finals

Hearts - 2 finals?

St Mirren - 2 finals

Jute scum - 2 finals :(

Really is depressing reading that, yet same old story

Where are you getting the 27 from ?

Might be wrong but since our last appearence in final i worked out:

Killie 3 finals 1 win

Ayr 1 final

Livi 1 final 1 win

Hibs 4 finals 1 win

Motherwell 2 finals

Dunfeckinfermline 3 finals

United 3 finals 1 win

St Mirren 2 finals (including this years LC final)

Hearts 3 finals (including this years LC final) 2 wins

Dundee 1 final

Gretna 1 final

Queen of the So....cant say it 1 final

Falkirk 1 final

Ross Co 1 final

St Midden didn't gift the tims that title.

Albert Kidd gloriously stopped a Hearts side that lazily & arrogantly thought it was in the bag & only had to turn up & play passy for 90mins before the party (that never came)

I was there when the 31 game unbeaten run came to a shattering halt, f-n-d mate. We where not long up from Div 1 where we had a hardcore of 6,000 at home and 2,000 away a lot more than some SPL teams get today. I may be wrong here but Celtic beat the ferguslie park tinkers for the first time that season. The captain of St Midden was disgusted at the post match celebrations in the home dressing room.

Not very long ago Celtic beat St Midden 7-0 in a league game yet lost 1-0 a few days later in the league cup!! and again fuck all was said.

Still all the best for next week, I left my seat in the South Stand lower intact when I left it yesterday.