Celtic 3 - 0 Aberdeen

This will be the team

Lewis

Logan Arnason McKenna Considine

O'Connor Shinnie

Rooney McLean GMS

May

We will not win.

I just cant see DM playing Rooney and May in the same starting 11 against Celtic (especially away from home) due to his comments after the 0-3 game in October where he bluntly admitted playing two strikers against them didnt work.

Take Rooney out and put in Stewart and I think that is more likely to be the starting 11. I agree with you that we will not win. Considering that we have lost every single league game at Parkhead since 2004 itd be a massive call from anyone to say they truly think we will win. Especially with Celtics favourite whipping boy playing at left back.

I just cant see DM playing Rooney and May in the same starting 11 against Celtic (especially away from home) due to his comments after the 0-3 game in October where he bluntly admitted playing two strikers against them didnt work.

Take Rooney out and put in Stewart and I think that is more likely to be the starting 11. I agree with you that we will not win. Considering that we have lost every single league game at Parkhead since 2004 itd be a massive call from anyone to say they truly think we will win. Especially with Celtics favourite whipping boy playing at left back.

I'd prefer to see G-Stew start but I don't think Deek has the cahonies to put out a positive team against this lot. I fully expect him to try and use Rooney as a wide target man and us to sit back and hoof balls up to him.