Hibernian 2 - 0 Aberdeen

@@Grays Babylon 1875 you should head over for one these encounters one of these days son. Be a nice cherry on the cake, being able to bounce you up and down like a basketball afterwards haha

Just to make sure - is he a tough guy @@manboobs109? Whilst im no shrinking violet, im no exactly mike tyson either tbh.

@@Dad he's the kind of cunt who gets into fights but can't actually fight. A drunken brawler is the best way to describe him.

Woodman

Logan Arnason McKenna Considine

Nwakali

McLean

McGinn Christie GMS

May

subs: Rogers, Rooney, Reynolds, Stewart, OConnor, Maynard

- Rogers has played better in his 2 games than Woodman has in his 2 games (but McInnes will go with Woodman)

- Arnason (if 100%) is a good shout

- would love to see Chidiebere start (and with Shinns out, he pretty much has to)

- May (if fit) is also a good shout (but hard to see McInnes putting Roodawg on the bench after scoring) Rooney to be subbed for May, mare like.

- Wright instead of Maynard would give us more options from the bench (if May is indeed ready to return)

- Rogers has played better in his 2 games than Woodman has in his 2 games (but McInnes will go with Woodman)

- would love to see Chidiebere start (and with Shinns out, he pretty much has to)

- May (if fit) is also a good shout (but hard to see McInnes putting Roodawg on the bench after scoring) Rooney to be subbed for May, mare like.

- Wright instead of Maynard would give us more options from the bench (if May is indeed ready to return)

Ooh that inspired another Maynard nickname........ Marenard

• Upvote 1

How do you work that out? Rogers got megged at his near post. Woodman saved an almost identical chance. Rogers spilled a free kick and we were lucky not to concede from it.

I was at the match McGinn scored 2 which basically meant Hibs were getting relegated. Hope McGinn can bang in some more goals against them.

Scottish Premiership: Hibernian 0-2 Aberdeen - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/26814748

Terry Butcher

Was at that game too and knew they were in serious trouble. They were still 7th at that point though.

Yeah, I remember that one - Monday night game IIRC?

Think it was the manner of their defeat which signalled that Hibs really were in trouble, they were ok for the opening 20 minutes or so but once we took the lead it was very noticeable how they just completely folded. Most comfortable game I can ever remember us having at ER.

I met a few Hibby pals after the game who basically admitted that that night was the first time they began to think that they could actually go down.

How do you work that out? Rogers got megged at his near post. Woodman saved an almost identical chance. Rogers spilled a free kick and we were lucky not to concede from it.

Overall, I have been more comfortable with Rogers in goal as his kicking hasn't been an issue, and we're fortunate that Woodman's run out to no-man's-land (the O'Connor passback) didn't cost us.

He also got lobbed in the box. Another bizarre Canadian comment.

Sorry. What?

Having trouble hearing your insular, boring, witless and repetitive comments.

rush_guitars.jpg

Out the back of the station - brewhemia is the classiest brewhouse in town. But 5 pounds pint of lowenbrau which looks like a pint der Hun would drink with its lion badge.

Guy who works in Rabbies on leith walk gets the Edinburgh bus to games when he can and I think the owner of the tron is a dandy.

Joker and thief on leith walk after the game was quiet and willing to serve any fans.