Anthony O'connor.

He shouldn't have been playing most of the season but Mcinnes obviously rates him for reasons only known to him, he shouldn't be playing Today because he was absolutely honking last Week as he has been all season, his comments towards the fans and his not signing a contract(thankfully) should cement the fact he should be dropped but don't think Mcinnes will

It's all shite anyway, didn't he run straight to the fans after the penalty shoot out against Killie? It's hardly the actions of someone who doesn't rate our fans. Just some Foundry cunt being a prick on messenger. Des will be away after this season, similar to Ash Taylor we might only miss him once he's gone........on to the next player to moan about

It's all shite anyway, didn't he run straight to the fans after the penalty shoot out against Killie? It's hardly the actions of someone who doesn't rate our fans. Just some Foundry cunt being a prick on messenger. Des will be away after this season, similar to Ash Taylor we might only miss him once he's gone........on to the next player to moan about

Foundry or The BL! No doubt the culprit was cheering him yesterday.

Heard reason he’s away his something due to his wife’s family?

Foundry or The BL! No doubt the culprit was cheering him yesterday.

Heard reason he’s away his something due to his wife’s family?

So nothing to do with him being shite?

Absolutely no doubt about that, probably messaged him too to say "sorry Anthony, you're the best really" No idea about family issues, but if he has an Irish wife, they're big on being around their family (stereotypical I know but true), so makes sense.

I'm sure i said Des for captain at some point, he can't really be shite can he?

• 1 month later...