Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

And they both sucked each others dicks, and lived happily ever after.

Congratulate the happy new couple - fat tits and caveprick haha

Nope he's a bullshitting cunt. No way he organised Colours at a club he can't remember the name of or saved up his pink e's for special occasions. Fucking complete fanny trying to impress strangers.

• 2 weeks later...

How do you explain THAT final scene with batman and joker?

The last joke?

Everyone talks about the end but I think that the start is more important.

Batman and the Joker are in Arkham, Batman asks; 'Where is he?', and then we cut to the outside scene by the fairground.

The Joker hasn't escaped, he's telling a story about himself and his relationship to Batman from within the prison.

That's why the rain water frame is exactly the same in the first scene and the last - they are in the same place and nothing has changed.

Batman kills the Joker inasmuch as he's gotten him locked up so that he can't exert his will freely; this way he can neither be cured nor become worse.

That's my take on it anyway.

What's yours?

Everyone talks about the end but I think that the start is more important.

Batman and the Joker are in Arkham, Batman asks; 'Where is he?', and then we cut to the outside scene by the fairground.

The Joker hasn't escaped, he's telling a story about himself and his relationship to Batman from within the prison.

That's why the rain water frame is exactly the same in the first scene and the last - they are in the same place and nothing has changed.

Batman kills the Joker inasmuch as he's gotten him locked up so that he can't exert his will freely; this way he can neither be cured nor become worse.

That's my take on it anyway.

What's yours?

Its made up pointless shite.

• Upvote 3