Anyone Received The Sandwich Van E-Mail Yet?

Karl Fletcher

Think the company would be more concerned that she is arranging her wedding in their time than the odd smutty e-mail to her lad. Though how many young lasses that have been married in the internet age haven't done the same? Probably none.

And shitsticks, would anyone on here be willing to show the world their e-mail messages from the last month or so? Bet there are some belters out there.

Think the company would be more concerned that she is arranging her wedding in their time than the odd smutty e-mail to her lad. Though how many young lasses that have been married in the internet age haven't done the same? Probably none.

And shitsticks, would anyone on here be willing to show the world their e-mail messages from the last month or so? Bet there are some belters out there.

Edited, my other half reads here...I forgot! :laughing:

They are not what I expected at all, thought would be a pair of daft 20 year olds and she would look like some Essex wannabe, rather than a respectable looking couple in their late 30s. Just shows you can be a daft arse at any age :laughing:

They are not what I expected at all, thought would be a pair of daft 20 year olds and she would look like some Essex wannabe, rather than a respectable looking couple in their late 30s. Just shows you can be a daft arse at any age :laughing:

She has a nice ring, i'll give her that, must be a few carats in that, she's getting dug up if she tops herself.

She has a nice ring, i'll give her that, must be a few carats in that, she's getting dug up if she tops herself.

:laughing: She will be down at Ramsdens tomorrow, flogging it to pay for her wedding cars and flowers, now she has nae income.

Think old Eric might be phoning in 'sick' tomorrow too.

Yep I agree, and we already know she'd be like a dripping tap, what's not to like. :dontknow:

Where's the oral sex smiley!?

Yip, my estimation of her goes through the roof if she's a squirter. If it wasn't for the bloody sandwich van, we might've found out. As for snail-breath, all she'll be squirting out is a series of kids.

That's the point I'm making dayts. I bet those weird fuckers in IT spend the whole day spunking over folks personal shit. I wonder if they can read this? If they can "Fuck you, you nosey arab cunt."

Edited for dayts sake.

As an IT professional I resent the insinuation that we'd ever give two shits what people choose to email to each other, less HR ask us to provide evidence for them.

As an IT professional I resent the insinuation that we'd ever give two shits what people choose to email to each other, less HR ask us to provide evidence for them.

So you have never, and don't know of anyone who has eavesdropped on folks e-mail?

I don't think the IT guys at my work see the Sun much. They are a bit of a grey colour.

Genuinely interested.

So you have never, and don't know of anyone who has eavesdropped on folks e-mail?

I don't think the IT guys at my work see the Sun much. They are a bit of a grey colour.

Genuinely interested.

We're not allowed to. It takes an HR request before we're allowed to even give an account access to another account's emails.

I mean you have to ask yourself, why would we care? I can't speak for all but I have other stuff to do that doesn't involve randomly trawling through 1500 email accounts on the off chance of finding something funny.

We're not allowed to. It takes an HR request before we're allowed to even give an account access to another account's emails.

I mean you have to ask yourself, why would we care? I can't speak for all but I have other stuff to do that doesn't involve randomly trawling through 1500 email accounts on the off chance of finding something funny.

I've heard HR people tell me that random drug tests aren't random at all.

I've heard chefs tell me that sometimes food does go to the customer tainted.

I know of people insider trading.

I just thought that IT people might use their priviliges sometimes. I don't expect you to trawl through every staff members' e-mail accounts - but maybe the cheeky blonde from accounts?

I've heard HR people tell me that random drug tests aren't random at all.

I've heard chefs tell me that sometimes food does go to the customer tainted.

I know of people insider trading.

I just thought that IT people might use their priviliges sometimes. I don't expect you to trawl through every staff members' e-mail accounts - but maybe the cheeky blonde from accounts?

Haha it's just not worth it mate. In your other examples it's either fairly easy to cover up or there is plausible deniability. In the situation you're talking about, as with any other crime scene, modern forensics are just too good to think you'll get away with it in most cases. I'm sure there are some who abuse their privileges, but I would be pretty surprised if it was to perv on some bird's emails. If an IT guy is doing wrong, it's more than likely for some sort of financial or political gain.

• Site Sponsor

The company are getting press - it'll be out there, people will be going on their site...could work out well for the company in a backwards sort of way.

As they say, no such thing as bad publicity.

Heard the boy from Doortops sandwich company on the radio this morning.

Great publicity for them too.

As he said, their sandwiches are "going down well".

Ooer, Missus

Way back in the day eh was an Administrator and had access to all the email accounts in my company. Obviously being the reputable type eh didna abuse this privilege, except in the case of this wee American burd who eh wid have done unspeakable things to given the chance. She had a boyfriend back home in Atlanta, and went back every 6 weeks or so to see him.

Anyways, while working there she struck up a friendship with a fellow female septic in the office and they were inseperable. One day my curiosity got the better of me and eh looked in her mail and it was full of emails going to her boyfriend about how she was lezzing off with this other burd. It was graphic stuff, obviously sent for him to have a good wank to. Us expats had a good social scene and so we were often out and about together, and some of the emails began telling about how they'd been out for a drink etc. Eh could verify that they were there, so there was no reason to suspect that these mails were just made up for his benefit.

Eh never looked at either of them in the same way again, no even when setting her hair on fire at her leaving do. But that's another story :clangers2:

• Downvote 1

What possesses grown adults to waste their day talking crap to strangers on an off topic football site? :)

It's good fun and passes the time.

Light hearted relief.

This is different. It's just embarrassing. If you dinna want to face humiliation, dinna do humiliating stuff in the first place.

Simple.

It's good fun and passes the time.

Light hearted relief.

This is different. It's just embarrassing. If you dinna want to face humiliation, dinna do humiliating stuff in the first place.

Simple.

What they were doing was just lighted hearted relief.

She sounds like she got even more relief the previous evening. :sherlock: