• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doubt it's true but I'd accept any half decent offer as he is definitely offski.

Got my haircut by his Mum the other day and she said his mind is made up.

Doesn't like the training methods at Aberdeen by all accounts....too old fashioned.

There's a surprise

Doubt it's true but I'd accept any half decent offer as he is definitely offski.

Doesn't like the training methods at Aberdeen by all accounts....too old fashioned.

Probably got told by Jack Grimmer how wonderful the EPL training facilities are. Unless Fyvie gets a decent side, he might end up going to some shithole.

I've heard this from various youth players, No doubt we'll have the usual suspects defending the coaching staff at Aberdeen.

Got told at the fan forum thingy in Edinburgh that he is basically offski, he has the same agent as Grimmer and the guy is apparently good at spinning yarns and filling the kids' heads with dreams of untold wealth. The club were still working with Fyvie and his family to try to find ways of keeping him, but with not much hope of success.

If an offer of

Got told at the fan forum thingy in Edinburgh that he is basically offski, he has the same agent as Grimmer and the guy is apparently good at spinning yarns and filling the kids' heads with dreams of untold wealth. The club were still working with Fyvie and his family to try to find ways of keeping him, but with not much hope of success.

If an offer of

I disagree, I think he's been very good, and indeed he was immense against Motherwell in the QF and totally dominated Lasley.

The skies the limit if you can go about totally dominating the likes of Lasley.

A few good games this season but the rest have been average at best, albeit as someone stated he has been played out of position the majority of the season.

this just stinks of wanky agents!

He isnt even developed into a championship player yet but like the rest before him sees the money and the big move to the EPL....Personally think he should have signed another year and a half contract signing till the end of 2013/14 and if he has a great season next year he leave us at the end of the season for 2m+, a far better player, we all wave him off hoping he does great and he takes the EPL by storm

right now I just think he's a wee prick thats just leaving for the dough with absolutley no love of the club that he supposidly supports and has brought him through!

this just stinks of wanky agents!

He isnt even developed into a championship player yet but like the rest before him sees the money and the big move to the EPL....Personally think he should have signed another year and a half contract signing till the end of 2013/14 and if he has a great season next year he leave us at the end of the season for 2m+, a far better player, we all wave him off hoping he does great and he takes the EPL by storm

right now I just think he's a wee prick thats just leaving for the dough with absolutley no love of the club that he supposidly supports and has brought him through!

For me that sums it up perfectly.