• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Contract is up end of December Kev, better borrow your 4 fingered twin to recalculate. :thumbs:

Fyvie could, given the right application, develop into the next Darren Fletcher for Man U.

I think he'll end up at the likes of Villa or Newcastle though.

So he will have less than 6 months left once the window opens then? As I thought.......

I've not seen enough in him to say he could end up at Man U or Arsenal as Brown said.

I dont think he's good enough at the moment for the Premiership. He may well end up being, but not yet.

Mind you, it doesn't help when Brown plays him wide right, when he's clearly better in the middle of the park.

So he will have less than 6 months left once the window opens then? As I thought.......

I've not seen enough in him to say he could end up at Man U or Arsenal as Brown said.

I dont think he's good enough at the moment for the Premiership. He may well end up being, but not yet.

Mind you, it doesn't help when Brown plays him wide right, when he's clearly better in the middle of the park.

he will mature into a player that can handle himself in the middle, at this moment in time, he has glimpses when he is in there, outwide he is more removed from the "rough and tumble" of the game and it can bypass him at times when hes in the middle ...thats just age and wide right suits him but its not his best position.

he has it all, strength, vision, passing ability, and can score goals.

why bother replying to me?

i just hope he knows now...when he first joined, he was a prat, but at least he was a new prat..so some people liked it

now though, its just tired and pathetic

kinda why im now "normal" on here...its old hat

:laughing:

Bitterness still rankles I see, just like the day I arrived :sheepdance:

he will mature into a player that can handle himself in the middle, at this moment in time, he has glimpses when he is in there, outwide he is more removed from the "rough and tumble" of the game and it can bypass him at times when hes in the middle ...thats just age and wide right suits him but its not his best position.

he has it all, strength, vision, passing ability, and can score goals.

We'll see. Only time will tell.

Either side of the argument is pure guesswork.

it lies more on the side of it will happen based on what i've seen and of course Fulham

I hope it does.

Good luck to the boy

Don't blame him for taking this chance.

He knows better than anyone that you need to take these chances as you are only one tackle away from missing your opportunity.

Hopefully the club will agree some clauses that keep some money coming in for him after the initial fee is paid....% of profit of sell on, full caps, after "x" first team appearances etc.

I hope it does.

Good luck to the boy

Don't blame him for taking this chance.

He knows better than anyone that you need to take these chances as you are only one tackle away from missing your opportunity.

Hopefully the club will agree some clauses that keep some money coming in for him after the initial fee is paid....% of profit of sell on, full caps, after "x" first team appearances etc.

defo mate defo.

The English transfer window opens up as soon as the last fixture of the season is played. The only reason people think its 1st July is because most contracts finish 30th June. So he will have 7 months left. If AFC sell him to a club in the EPL then he'll be off as soon as our season finishes, have his hols then into a youth academy somewhere doon sooth.

If you could see enough in him you'd be getting paid to watch football. You aint a scout.

He isnt good enough right now for the prem, thats why people are saying he has the potential

The English transfer window opens up as soon as the last fixture of the season is played. The only reason people think its 1st July is because most contracts finish 30th June. So he will have 7 months left. If AFC sell him to a club in the EPL then he'll be off as soon as our season finishes, have his hols then into a youth academy somewhere doon sooth.

If you could see enough in him you'd be getting paid to watch football. You aint a scout.

He isnt good enough right now for the prem, thats why people are saying he has the potential

all speculation

• Site Sponsor

Got told at the fan forum thingy in Edinburgh that he is basically offski, he has the same agent as Grimmer and the guy is apparently good at spinning yarns and filling the kids' heads with dreams of untold wealth. The club were still working with Fyvie and his family to try to find ways of keeping him, but with not much hope of success.

If an offer of

all speculation

no fucking shit Sherlock

why bother replying to me?

i just hope he knows now...when he first joined, he was a prat, but at least he was a new prat..so some people liked it

now though, its just tired and pathetic

kinda why im now "normal" on here...its old hat

Do I detect a hint of jealousy at the loss of your crown? :sherlock:

:laughing:

Aye I can see Brown benching Fyvie as well, that midfield four is what I had in mind too.

Don't sign on Fraser then you miss out - tough titty, two can play at that game.

That injury seems to have set him back but i'm not convinced he was ever

as good as the hype.

He doesn't want to stay, his choice and i can understand why if he's not convinced

that Brown can help him progress.

I wouldn't give him a start tomorrow.

If he wants to leave then cheerio.

I'm with a few others who haven't been convinced by him.

If we can get a decent wedge for him then I'll be happy.

He'll struggle to establish himself down there IMO.

Think he's going down there too early IMO.

Young Scottish players should be looking towards Jamie McCarthy and James Arthur. Both played a number of season in the Hamilton first team, really establishing themselves in the Scottish game, before taking the move south.

They are reaping the rewards now, by all accounts the two of them were terrific against Man United the other night.