Celtic 1 - 0 Aberdeen

Tickets for two of the areas that are red on that map were being sold on the Celtic website earlier in the week (now sold out).

The entire Aberdeen allocation is restricted view, which is just one section (120). We only got given about 400-500 tickets.

In future, before accusing someone of lying, do your research first.

Tickets for two of the areas that are red on that map were being sold on the Celtic website earlier in the week (now sold out).

The entire Aberdeen allocation is restricted view, which is just one section (120). We only got given about 400-500 tickets.

Not right I'm afraid, I have tickets for section 119 albeit they are restricted view

Not right I'm afraid, I have tickets for section 119 albeit they are restricted view

Well Celtic were selling tickets for 119 on Wednesday. I know this because I was on their ticket site to see how much they were charging on account they're all moaning that tickets for Dundee away are £30.

They were charging £31.

Not a great time to play the tims with them coming off two away league games where they only took one point.

The cunts are very strong at home when motivated as they proved when they swatted the huns aside with ease a few weeks ago. And with them currently in 6th place they'll be highly motivated tomorrow.

Standard 3-0 defeat in Glasgow is on the cards I'm afraid.

Well Celtic were selling tickets for 119 on Wednesday. I know this because I was on their ticket site to see how much they were charging on account they're all moaning that tickets for Dundee away are £30.

They were charging £31.

I bought mine as soon as they were on sale and got quite near the edge of our allocation (to minimise the bad view) which was only half way across 119 so I think the segregation will be down the middle of 119 hence why Celtic are selling for that section as well. £31 is for unrestricted view, mine cost £28

There is fucking no way we are only taking 500 fans there tomorrow

I will be in the away end and will apologise if wrong