Scotlands Useless Referees

Kazim Richards stamp was mind boggling because take away the stamp, the player done absolutely nothing to merit getting a yellow card. Which suggests the refs seen the stamp but decided it was a yellow instead of a red.

The Rooney incident as well another one that is just totally unacceptable for the ref not to give it. Can accept that some incidents are hard to spot in real time without the aid of television replays and in that case the ref might not give it but that was as stonewall a pen as you'll ever see. Rooney was fouled twice, hands all over him then a blatant trip.

Fact we won will mean he will escape any pressure.

Regardless of whether we put in a complaint (which we will not i'm 100% sure) he should be investigated for only booking a player for a blatant stamp RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM.

Penalty was shocking but that stamp was just baffling.

SFA should be giving out a retrospective ban regardless of if we highlight that stamp.

Great seeing Celtic being put under pressure & showing their true dirty bastard colours but the fact they get away with it so much (especially on a live TV game) is a fkn disgrace to our league.

Right from the first minute you could see what he was going to be like.

A masterclass in 'Old Firm' favouritism last night.

It's not just the refs - Scottish football is OF bias to the core. The match report mentioned a suspected hand ball from Logan in the first half but no word of that cunt stamping on Taylor.

We need to win the league now.

If that stamp is the one reason he got a yellow then an investigation should take place. Booking a player for a stamp is cheating, no getting around it.

It can't because the referee took action. Had he not done anything about it then there could have been repercussion to the player.

It can't because the referee took action. Had he not done anything about it then there could have been repercussion to the player.

Farcical situation. It was either a red or nothing. Scottish refereeing seems to get worse every season to the point where it is now embarrassing. For me one of the biggest issues is the linesmen not actively helping the ref. Half the time the fannies can't get simple throw in decisions correct.

Is everyone sure the yellow was for the stamp. I thought what happened was celtic unfairly won the free kick then for some reason twat face decided to stamp on Taylor then have a massive rant at the ref ( maybe because he wasn't sending Taylor off for being the victim of a stamp) and I was under the impression he then got booked for dissent.

• Site Sponsor

No shock on McLean, a useless cheating cunt.

Tims should have been down to 9, with Brown due two (at least) yellows and Richards should have been a straight red.

Stonewall penalty denied. The Establishment will ensure we suffer at Parkdump in the next game.

I think remembering in real time that he blew for the wrestling between him and Taylor (against Taylor - interestingly since they were doing same to Church from the get go). Richards then tries to step over Taylor who's leg is raised (not in anger) and Richards stumbles having failed (unlike India) to get his leg over Taylor, and when he puts his foot back down it looks like a stamp on Taylors ankle on the deck. He then says something to the ref - presumably thinking the foul has gone the other way and the ref books him for that.

I don't think the alleged stamp comes into it. Fair play to Taylor for not making the most of the 'accidental' stamp. Can you imagine Der Hun at Greyskull?

The club needs to kick up fuck about the officiating last night. Remaining quiet about what was almost surreal refereeing in Celtic's favour does nothing but encourage them to get away with cheating the next time, and the time after that, and the time after that.

Our club has long lacked the bollocks to speak up in the face of cheating, and it's long overdue that AFC grew a pair.

The number of times Celtic players stamped, fouled, and body-checked Dons players right in front of the referee, and got away with it or at worst mildly rebuked, gives lie to the idea that it was mere incompetence, and crosses over the line into openly cheating.

If I didn't already know that referees offer this kind of service to Celtic (and formerly Rangers) for free I'd be convinced money had changed hands between CFC and the officials.

What's most disappointing isn't that the authorities in Scotland are corrupt, but that AFC is almost certainly too gutless to protest it.