Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Does that include Tony Bliar, George Dubya, the Millibands, Swinging Tommy Sheridan and his wife Gail?

Fit aboot Peter Tobin, or thon silvery heided retired English teacher that didna kill thon quine for her pizza in Bristol?

Nah min, nae c.unt can love abuddy. We need folk to despise. Peter Hetherston's the first on my list.

Or maybe Vanessa Feltz.

tup's gotta be pretty high up there.

only kiddin tupmeister.

[cough] bullshit [cough] .

is it cause they are fat?

or is it cause they are unfunny?

or all of the above?

or none of the above?

just one will do.

Can't stand the Chris Moyles show, he's an obnoxious condescending arsehole who is in love with his own self worth. "Comedy" Dave is just as bad, he sits there coming out with pish quips and just going along with whatever pish comes out of Moyles mouth. It's when Moyles starts singing some terrible "parody" and he joins in like a sheep that annoys me. Obviously hired because he has no thoughts of his own.

Oh that and the fact they hardly play any music!

Then you flick it over to Northsound 1 and it's a similar story, a guy who loves the sound of his own voice and lacks the basic understanding of humour!

So now I plug my ipod in!

The End.

Does that include Tony Bliar, George Dubya, the Millibands, Swinging Tommy Sheridan and his wife Gail?

Fit aboot Peter Tobin, or thon silvery heided retired English teacher that didna kill thon quine for her pizza in Bristol?

Nah min, nae c.unt can love abuddy. We need folk to despise. Peter Hetherston's the first on my list.

Or maybe Vanessa Feltz.

There are certain things that each of those people did that were bad , certainly r_s , but that seems to be all you are taking into consideration.

They must have done some good too.

Morality judgments should surely take the whole individual into consideration and not just the evil that they do.

With regard to their 'evil' selves - seems to me , for instance , that Tobin lives in his own version of Hell( as does Ian Brady ) ; their particular version of hell( psychosis ) is what they are attempting to allieviate when they do the the terrible things they do. It's beyond moral judgement , it's clinical.....their 'nae weel'. They know they are not as others and cannot enjoy life as others do. The old demon of jealousy is involved , whether they are aware of it ...or not.

Tony Blair , on the other hand , was drunk ( on power ) and wisnae up to the job of being a true statesman , the tart that he is.

There are certain things that each of those people did that were bad , certainly r_s , but that seems to be all you are taking into consideration.

They must have done some good too.

Morality judgments should surely take the whole individual into consideration and not just the evil that they do.

With regard to their 'evil' selves - seems to me , for instance , that Tobin lives in his own version of Hell( as does Ian Brady ) ; their particular version of hell( psychosis ) is what they are attempting to allieviate when they do the the terrible things they do. It's beyond moral judgement , it's clinical.....their 'nae weel'. They know they are not as others and cannot enjoy life as others do. The old demon of jealousy is involved , whether they are aware of it ...or not.

Tony Blair , on the other hand , was drunk ( on power ) and wisnae up to the job of being a true statesman , the tart that he is.

Aye,Hitlet might have been an evil b*stard but he did once help an old lady (presumably non jewish) cross a road, so it all equals out! Good and Evil, Ying and Yang, Ben and Jerrys n all that.

Not quite. I wasn't giving a morality judgement at all. Read again. I was simply asking questions.

I then gave my opinion that it isn't healthy to "love abbudy". Some are not worthy, whether through mental illness or greed or any other vice property.

If I was to give a morality judgement on Tobin for instance - a man I know nothing beyond the televised news - then I'm pretty sure that, once I had enough information to form an opinion, I might find that he would be better off dead. Unfortunately, I don't have enough faith in humanity to exercise capital punishment properly and fairly but if ever there was a mannie who's demise at the hand of a fellow prisoner would give cause for celebration, that sick f.uck is it. Natural justice, if you will.

As far as I can see , rock , most of us are living in a world of our own imaginations with a little bit of reality thrown in !

That's just fine and dandy as long as we don't fall out over it and start spilling bleed.

Or maybe Vanessa Feltz.

What a repugnant piece of sh*t. I hate her lots...