#902 OFFLINE   Dandyesque

Dandyesque

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,813 posts
  • Joined 05-February 11

Posted 23 October 2016 - 06:17 PM

18 arrests at the scum game today... one of them was 68 years old FFS!

19 years, 120 minutes then fucking penalties!

#903 OFFLINE   Patty

Patty

Cult Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,434 posts
  • Joined 30-August 06

Posted 23 October 2016 - 08:11 PM

Fucking burst.
Posted Image

#904 OFFLINE   Roberto

Roberto

Deleted Mon Account

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Joined 16-October 06

Posted 24 October 2016 - 05:33 AM

I'm still dying. Fuck.

"Maybe I will never be all the things that I want to be

But now is not the time to cry now's the time to find out why
I think you're the same as me, we see things they'll never see you and I, WE'RE GONNA LIVE FOREVER"

#905 ONLINE   Dynamo

Dynamo

Chairman

• Members
  • 27,941 posts
  • Joined 10-October 05

Posted 24 October 2016 - 06:56 AM

I'm still dying. Fuck.

Loads of water, go for a run until you spew your ringer, fry up.

Good as gold. 

#906 OFFLINE   herouali

herouali

First Team Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Joined 03-June 08

Posted 24 October 2016 - 08:34 AM

Anthony O'Connor was MOTM for us here - won most headers and had a vital goal line clearance.

Also was a moment during the match that he and Lewis were having a go at one another - WINNERS!

#907 OFFLINE   RUL

RUL

Director of Football

• Members
  • 13,399 posts
  • Joined 14-October 07

Posted 24 October 2016 - 08:37 AM

Anthony O'Connor was MOTM for us here - won most headers and had a vital goal line clearance.

Also was a moment during the match that he and Lewis were having a go at one another - WINNERS!

What did Lewis do wrong out of interest? He made a cracking stop  from the only real chance they had.

#908 OFFLINE   Robbie Winters

Robbie Winters

Cult Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,237 posts
  • Joined 18-March 08

Posted 24 October 2016 - 09:02 AM

Out of curiosity anyone on here get chucked off the 5:15 from Queen St on Saturday or any of his compadres on here ? Was quite funny him arguing with plod.

#909 OFFLINE   boboisared

boboisared

Part-timer

• Members
  • 16,066 posts
  • Joined 28-August 06

Posted 24 October 2016 - 09:07 AM

What did Lewis do wrong out of interest? He made a cracking stop  from the only real chance they had.

There was a couple of crosses he was a bit ropey with. Was juggling one in his hands.

:roids: The Official AFC-Chat 'Lay Off The Roids' Club - In conjunction with Tup's Corner   :roids:

• Peterheid Loon - Review never
  • Sheepish Kev - Review once he has his dream of Rangers being back in the top flight of Scottish football.
  • Tyrant - Review once he superglues a dildo to someone's car bonnet.
  • Tup - Once he apologises to Brian from Bergen for his reaction to him offering genuine advice ahead of his big date.

Folk Dayts is intolerant of

• ​Polish accordionists
  • Pro Independence folk
  • Folk trying to make other folk aware of cancer
  • Those God damn Arabs
  • Joggers who don't wear jeans
  • Shoplifters
  • Lads

#910 OFFLINE   Clydeside_Sheep

Clydeside_Sheep

1st Team Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,011 posts
  • Joined 24-January 11

Posted 24 October 2016 - 10:15 AM

Delighted with the result, but we should have stream rolled them.

Ra sellick will hardly be quaking in their leprechaun outfits to see how Morton dominated at times in the 2nd half.

We made a good start and I thought we would score early doors, by sheer force of will. The number of corners we forced in the opening 10 mins was phenomenal.

Pleased with the win, but we will need to do much better to have any chance of lifting the cup.

In the other semi, it was notable how sevco just came out like killie / partick etc and set up just to try and contain ra sellick. It was clear they knew they had no real chance and were hoping for a fluke from the off.

"When you're the only sane person, you look like the only insane person." 

- Criss Jami, "Diotima, Battery, Electric Personality"

#911 OFFLINE   The Cockney Don

The Cockney Don

Yiddo & a Don

• Members
  • 12,492 posts
  • Joined 31-October 13

Posted 24 October 2016 - 10:22 AM

Did some drink on saturday, Bluto10 would have been impressed.  :beer:

#912 OFFLINE   The Oxford Don

The Oxford Don

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,546 posts
  • Joined 17-January 06

Posted 24 October 2016 - 10:31 AM

Ra sellick will hardly be quaking in their leprechaun outfits to see how Morton dominated at times in the 2nd half.

We made a good start and I thought we would score early doors, by sheer force of will. The number of corners we forced in the opening 10 mins was phenomenal.

Pleased with the win, but we will need to do much better to have any chance of lifting the cup.

In the other semi, it was notable how sevco just came out like killie / partick etc and set up just to try and contain ra sellick. It was clear they knew they had no real chance and were hoping for a fluke from the off.

Yesterday proved that this is the worst Rangers/The Rangers team in living memory (if you roll the histories of the two entities together, I mean) - worse even than the comedy troupe assembled by John Greig and Jock Wallace in the early 80s. 

Celtic were streets ahead of them and it was 1-0 going on about 6. Although it would have been funny as fuck watching Celtic panic if the teddy berrzzz had somehow fluked a goal. 

Edited by The Oxford Don, 24 October 2016 - 10:31 AM.

#913 OFFLINE   Panda

Panda

Dons Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,701 posts
  • Joined 14-November 05

Posted 24 October 2016 - 10:42 AM

I hope we don't do the same in the final. Will be interesting to see how McInnes approaches this as we were pretty defensive at Celtic Park.

#914 OFFLINE   Roberto

Roberto

Deleted Mon Account

• Members
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Joined 16-October 06

Posted 24 October 2016 - 10:42 AM

There was a couple of crosses he was a bit ropey with. Was juggling one in his hands.

He was pushed back, think ref gave a foul but he still managed to hold onto it.

"Maybe I will never be all the things that I want to be

But now is not the time to cry now's the time to find out why
I think you're the same as me, we see things they'll never see you and I, WE'RE GONNA LIVE FOREVER"

#915 OFFLINE   vanderark14

vanderark14

Chairman

• Members
  • 27,799 posts
  • Joined 13-October 06

Posted 24 October 2016 - 10:45 AM

I am sure they won't be basing everything they know about us on that one display

COYR

#916 OFFLINE   Old Wing Stand

Old Wing Stand

Dons Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,798 posts
  • Joined 26-November 07

Posted 24 October 2016 - 11:52 AM

Delighted with the result, but we should have stream rolled them.Ra sellick will hardly be quaking in their leprechaun outfits to see how Morton dominated at times in the 2nd half.We made a good start and I thought we would score early doors, by sheer force of will. The number of corners we forced in the opening 10 mins was phenomenal.Pleased with the win, but we will need to do much better to have any chance of lifting the cup.In the other semi, it was notable how sevco just came out like killie / partick etc and set up just to try and contain ra sellick. It was clear they knew they had no real chance and were hoping for a fluke from the off.

The final will be a different game altogether iirc Celtic struggle to get past a lower league team in an earlier round

#917 ONLINE   DD1903

DD1903

1st Team Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,570 posts
  • Joined 13-January 11

Posted 24 October 2016 - 01:09 PM

I was right in line with that one - a Morton player was backing right in to him, pulling at his shirt etc, elbow was in the chest etc. He went to speak to the linesman not long after it.

Was clever from the Morton boy
Just an average guy with exceptional hair

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Match Thread (League Cup)

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users