Tv Series

Just watched that Kidnapped in plain sight

More and more astounded as it went on. Chucking stuff at the screen when mum put her on the flight

Yon Christian sorts are mintal

Some of that doc is bullshit. No one is that stupid. They were letting him coz they were both sucking his cock. Dirty cunts.

Edit don't mean the doc I mean the cunts story, don't believe the alien shit either.

Fyre. Documentary on a festival trying to be organised by a delusional fucking scam artist. Hilarious, but not for all the locals that were left out of pocket.

What an absolute fucking shambles.  The morons involved in that deserved to be parted with their money.

"It just seemed like this totally exclusive thing".

The world is fucked.

Agreed. Fucking hated the ‘influencers’ as well so it was good to see them having been made an arse of too.

The old boy had the greatest bit in it.  Actually admitting that he was away to suck someones dick to avoid paying an import tax on some bottled water.  Jesus fucking Christ.

No - they meet as oldies (but as their young selves) in San Junipero

Because old people can visit to get a feel of it and can decide whether to die or go there

Cheers Mobs. I watched it again. I think that the black woman has cancer so she then goes into the VR world?  Fucking great though. when you see it again you notice some of the things they say are referring to being in this VR set up.