Car Leasing / Purchase

The Boofon

What's a shuttle bus cost to lease? Asking for a friend......

Back in the day the Avis shuttle bus at Orlando airport played bobby mcfuckinferrins "Don't worry be happy" on every single trip from the airport to the Avis location.

How the black lads who drove the bus didn't go postal is one of life's little wonders.

Doesn't answer your question but if there's ever a shuttle bus incident at Orlando, you ken why.

Back in the day the Avis shuttle bus at Orlando airport played bobby mcfuckinferrins "Don't worry be happy" on every single trip from the airport to the Avis location.

How the black lads who drove the bus didn't go postal is one of life's little wonders.

Doesn't answer your question but if there's ever a shuttle bus incident at Orlando, you ken why.

Maybe they were deaf?

3.66 billion

Cheap

Buy a used Jeep rather than pishing money on a lease for some inferior vehicle, would be my advice. 

You can pick up an old 4x4 Cherokee for sweetie money if you're broke/a student/tight with cash.  

Aye and you'd get 12 miles to the gallon which if you aren't in the states will cost you plenty cash in the long run. 

If you want a brand new car every couple of years, leasing isn't a bad option. For anyone else it's a shite deal. 

Aye and you'd get 12 miles to the gallon which if you aren't in the states will cost you plenty cash in the long run. 

If you want a brand new car every couple of years, leasing isn't a bad option. For anyone else it's a shite deal. 

How far is anyone driving in Aberdeen, though? A trip into the city centre is ten minutes actual driving from most of the suburbs, not counting negligible idling because the roads aren't up to the amount of traffic there is. 

Northfield to Golden Square... someone explain to me how Golden Square got its name, please..  is 3 - 4 miles.  Even with my Jeep's mental 5.7 litre  8 cylinder Hemi that's 2 trips into, and out of, the city centre on a mere 1 gallon of petrol. 

That's what, less than a fiver, or about two fiddy a round trip?

Bargain. 

• Downvote 1

How far is anyone driving in Aberdeen, though? A trip into the city centre is ten minutes actual driving from most of the suburbs, not counting negligible idling because the roads aren't up to the amount of traffic there is.

Northfield to Golden Square... someone explain to me how Golden Square got its name, please.. is 3 - 4 miles. Even with my Jeep's mental 5.7 litre 8 cylinder Hemi that's 2 trips into, and out of, the city centre on a mere 1 gallon of petrol.

That's what, less than a fiver, or about two fiddy a round trip?

Bargain.

You’ve spent too long in the USA min.