#33511 OFFLINE   aberdeen1970

aberdeen1970

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,691 posts
  • Joined 19-May 17

Posted Yesterday, 09:38 PM

Apparently the potential financial cost of voiding is far in excess of declaring now.

The Huns will greet about it in a few club statements to appease the hordes but will secretly be happy to bite the bullet.

#33512 OFFLINE   Ernie McCracken

Ernie McCracken

Cult Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,936 posts
  • Joined 19-January 06

Posted Yesterday, 09:50 PM

I just don’t see how they can do that despite seeing the Huns going hilariously nuts about it.

They haven’t won it, what would they have done if there had been a point in it. It either has to be played to a finish or void.

UEFA making threats about no European entry for leagues that declare without finishing.

One half of me say fuck giving up on Europe for the sake of giving those tim cunts the league.

The other half thinks that we should tell UEFA to get fucked as they're just a tool of the big leagues and their only contribution to Scottish football is to give Celtic and Rangers access to even more cash to hit the rest of us over the head with.
Bryce, I gotta get bigger man

#33513 OFFLINE   WesthillWanderersFC

WesthillWanderersFC

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,388 posts
  • Joined 04-October 19

Posted Yesterday, 10:16 PM

UEFA making threats about no European entry for leagues that declare without finishing.

One half of me say fuck giving up on Europe for the sake of giving those tim cunts the league.

The other half thinks that we should tell UEFA to get fucked as they're just a tool of the big leagues and their only contribution to Scottish football is to give Celtic and Rangers access to even more cash to hit the rest of us over the head with.

UEFA’s greed & their polarising of football from the top 5 and “the rest” is to blame.
So fuck UEFA.
How can they play their cash cow European competitions if they ban all the clubs from the leagues who’ll inevitably be called as over? Belgium will just be the start.
It’s all bluster & a load of garbage.

#33514 OFFLINE   strachanmcgheegoal

strachanmcgheegoal

Director of Football

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,694 posts
  • Joined 29-September 11

Posted Yesterday, 11:14 PM

No issue with them awarding league to the Tims assuming it is basically unplayable to a conclusion.

I’d like to think there’s a bit more thought re reconstruction before they relegate the Jamboes though, ugly fucks though they are.

#33515 OFFLINE   alscotoz

alscotoz

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,337 posts
  • Joined 05-August 11

Posted Today, 02:31 AM

I just don’t see how they can do that despite seeing the Huns going hilariously nuts about it.

Would be fucking stupendous if tims were awarded the title with one point in it. Imagine the fallout.

They haven’t won it, what would they have done if there had been a point in it. It either has to be played to a finish or void.

Never argue with an I D I O T . They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

#33516 OFFLINE   alscotoz

alscotoz

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,337 posts
  • Joined 05-August 11

Posted Today, 02:32 AM

Fucked that up. I'm blaming the flu.

Never argue with an I D I O T . They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

3 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users