you lot have a ridiculous delusion of grandeur, which is borne from this massive chip you have on your shoulders

aberdonians in general are an embarrassing collective of people

its like when im playing 7s on a sunday night, the aberdonian people i know are the last ones i ask, because theyre crap for one and pansys for two

this is why there are no leaders, who are aberdonian

MT should be banned

could not agree more

I'd love one game of seven's against you.

• Upvote 3

you lot have a ridiculous delusion of grandeur, which is borne from this massive chip you have on your shoulders

its like when im playing 7s on a sunday night, the aberdonian people i know are the last ones i ask, because theyre crap for one and pansys for two

MT should be banned

could not agree more

I'd be willing to bet he is a terribe terrible fitba player

and what, you havent got the brain capacity to handle that?

so why then did you try and infer i regularly displayed thickness on here, otherwise the trap would have been applauded

only to deny it was clever when i asked you directly?

is it all because youre jealous, jealous of me?

why do you say that?

because it was clever?

Not really but you are trying to claim it was some brilliant subtle trap. It wasn't and in fact you merely demonstrated your own stupidity by yet again trying to turn a thread into a debate about Calderwood. You are clearly of a very limited mind.

Please comment after the quote rather than before - it makes you more like a prat and is an ineffective way of communicating. You are commenting on something - therefore that something should be there so that the relevance of the comment is clear. It is like reading a book backwards otherwise.

I have the capacity but not the desire to follow a prancing prima donna who cannot write coherently. Away you go and play with yourself.

see, do yourself a favour and dont even bother engaging with me

i honest to god mean this, i KNOW the reason you lot go on about weegies is because you are jealous

you try and hide it by constantly bringing up the classic old firm fans, ie toothless simpletons, however we both know that accounts for 2% of glasgow

for this reason you will accept nothing to do with glasvegas and try and "dis" it at every turn

this is hilarious to me, hilarious because i dont need to worry...i AM glaswegian

so why then did you try and infer i regularly displayed thickness on here, otherwise the trap would have been applauded

why do you say that?

because it was clever?

Not really but you are trying to claim it was some brilliant subtle trap. It wasn't and in fact you merely demonstrated your own stupidity by yet again trying to turn a thread into a debate about Calderwood. You are clearly of a very limited mind.
You got me, I'm jealous of you. I have always aspired to be a mentally inept weegie.
2%, can you explain how you came about this figure?

i honest to god mean this, i KNOW the reason you lot go on about weegies is because you are jealous

you try and hide it by constantly bringing up the classic old firm fans, ie toothless simpletons, however we both know that accounts for 2% of glasgow

for this reason you will accept nothing to do with glasvegas and try and "dis" it at every turn

this is hilarious to me, hilarious because i dont need to worry...i AM glaswegian

why do you say that?

because it was clever?

You got me, I'm jealous of you. I have always aspired to be a mentally inept weegie.

There is no actual evidence to support this figure, but it is scientific fact.

• Upvote 2

not really to be honest, no

why do you say that?

because it was clever?

:hysterical:

You're a moron.

• Upvote 1

Charlie Adam is a fine example of the dentally challenged nature of your average resident of Glasgow.

Even though he was born in Dundee and has spent a greater part of his life there than in Glasgow?

His teeth were like Donny Osmond's until he moved out of Dundee.

• Upvote 1

MT should be banned

could not agree more

I would book flights to come see that! :laughing:

If we didn't have McGinn we'd be 11th easily. Ok he's been off a bit for a few games bit i'd rather he was playing than nae.

Agreed

& also, If we didn't have Clangers we'd be 5th or 6th minimum. he's had maybe two or three average to good games but I'd rather hes was nae playing than playing.

• Downvote 1