Aberdeen V Sevco

Not sure what to think about this one

Heart says a reverse at least of the pish we witnessed the other night

Head says, Leave my laptop at the staffhouse and fill in the paperwork needed for monday with no distractions

I've wangled 6 days off site to Muscat for a course so I'll be watching it in a bar getting mangled. :cheers::beer: :beer: :beer:

Aberdeen not lost 2 in a row since November 2016

That's one thing mcinnes seems to be capable of. Recovering from setbacks. We'll know as soon as the team is read out though. Don't fuck it up derek.

Derek said we will bounce back and we usually do. Possibly the biggest game of his reign outside of the finals?

Out. If McInnes can’t be arsed showing up against teams from Glasgow, why should we!!!

It's a very valid point.

May just go with that.

Bad enough watching that humiliation on TV.

Aberdeen not lost 2 in a row since November 2016

That's one thing mcinnes seems to be capable of. Recovering from setbacks.

You keep saying this. Unless it was someone else last week.

Anyhoo.

Huge irony in this post mannie.

That 2 in a row was the 3-0 defeat to Tims in LC Final then the arse collapse at Ibrox the game after.

One gutless capitulation followed directly by another

2 big Glasgow teams.

Now here we are again.

1 gutless capitulation v big Glasgow team Derek is scared shitless of. Done.

Next game?

Match against big Glasgow team Derek is scared shitless of.

Would have agreed had our next game been against a non - big Glasgow team Derek is scared shitless of.

But it's nae.

It's a very valid point.

May just go with that.

Bad enough watching that humiliation on TV.

You keep saying this. Unless it was someone else last week.

Anyhoo.

Huge irony in this post mannie.

That 2 in a row was the 3-0 defeat to Tims in LC Final then the arse collapse at Ibrox the game after.

One gutless capitulation followed directly by another

2 big Glasgow teams.

Now here we are again.

1 gutless capitulation v big Glasgow team Derek is scared shitless of. Done.

Next game?

Match against big Glasgow team Derek is scared shitless of.

Would have agreed had our next game been against a non - big Glasgow team Derek is scared shitless of.

But it's nae.

I'm well aware of this hence I said we'll know as soon as the team is announced. This is the defining moment for mcinnes I believe

Not lost two in a row for a year yet people wanting him sacked if we lose on Sunday. Some of our supporters are unreal.

Don't think it's unreasonable to say if a manager makes the same mistake repeatedly in big games and doesn't learn from it then we can expect better.

He's done a great job but he's nae the messiah and has some pretty major, and obvious failings.

You're unreal. For being a cock

Don't think it's unreasonable to say if a manager makes the same mistake repeatedly in big games and doesn't learn from it then we can expect better.

He's done a great job but he's nae the messiah and has some pretty major, and obvious failings.

You're unreal. For being a cock

I didn't say he was the messiah and of course he has some failings, I am not disputing that. What is the same mistake he is repeatedly making, out of interest?

This IS a big one for McInnes..he collapses again ( as usual) and the fans might be calling for his head.

I gave up on him early in the season. He is a shambles for any "pressure" game,

Rangers will be making a move for McInnes on Monday regardless of the result, and McInnes will be going.

The players know it which was a factor in our no show on Wednesday.

I didn't say he was the messiah and of course he has some failings, I am not disputing that. What is the same mistake he is repeatedly making, out of interest?

Surely you can see that the team selection he made against Sevco was ridiculous. He does that continually - every time we play Celtic he does it - he did it at Pittodrie last season against Sevco and up until Maddisons last minute winner, I thought we were lucky to come away with a draw.

Needs to play our own game and stop worrying about stopping the opposition.

Strong statement there from @@Dunty.

Bookmarked.

He's clearly read the Daily Record today. :clangers2:

Not linking to the rag but context below.

Dave King has opened the door on a move for Derek McInnes after admitting out of work bosses have failed to make the Ibrox grade.

The hun scum chairman hopes to announce a successor to Pedro Caixinha “in another week or so” after hosting an AGM at the Clyde Auditorium that passed without incident.

He has revealed the hun scum are now ready to make an approach for a boss who is already under contract, increasing speculation McInnes is the man they want.

The Aberdeen manager, a former rangers player (which is irrelevant as they are dead), has many admirers at Ibrox but King has defended his board from accusations they have been too slow to make their move.

It'll be interesting to see who plays on Sunday since Christie is definitely ruled out as is probably GMS. That means we are missing two of our most creative players. Wright would be an obvious choice since he is a similar type player but will any of the demoted Stewart/Rooney/Maynard start this one?

McInnes - rightly criticised for his tactics - has to ask whether Tansey merits a chance to redeem himself and if not who might replace him. The likes of Storie/Ball do not seem to figure in his reckoning.

Accepting that Shinnie is needed in midfield there is a strong argument that we have other competition within the squad for the left-back position. Should Harvie or Reynolds start over Considine?

The inadequacy of our summer signings in trying to replace Hayes and Mcginn has left us very short of confidence about how best we shape-up.

COYR