Aberdeen 1 - 0 Partick Thistle

The midfield situation has got be sorted. Tansey has failed to make the required impact. The boy Docherty from Hamilton is worth a look IMO, as are Kamara, Henderson and Crawford.

One that MIGHT be worth a look considering he's away to be out of contract is the boy Aurtenetxe. Seems to do well at left back for Dundee but can also play centre-back. Not exactly lightening but certainly quicker than Considine and would free Shinnie up more for midfield.

Maynard and Ball out, McGinn and a proper central midfielder in and I'd be happy.

If we can manage the Cumdawg on loan on top of that I'd be fucking delighted.

Edit: Realise these are only suggestions but O'Hara, Kamara, Aurtenetxe - we've moved on from that. Greg Stewart and Christie on permanent moves. Mulumbu and a replacement for McLean. Crawford isn't good enough. We need to look at England for players and we may have to pay a fee. Its becoming increasingly difficult for us to sign better players than what we have.

Edit: Realise these are only suggestions but O'Hara, Kamara, Aurtenetxe - we've moved on from that. Greg Stewart and Christie on permanent moves. Mulumbu and a replacement for McLean. Crawford isn't good enough. We need to look at England for players and we may have to pay a fee. Its becoming increasingly difficult for us to sign better players than what we have.

Why England?

Massively over priced market.

Must be some talented players in ur neck of the woods.

Yeah but we can't shop in the English market.

Take millertime's man crush.

Maddison who's a decent player but he cost 6m from Coventry who were in league one and he'd played a grand total of 24 games...

That's just not feasible for us.

Now scouting is expensive really expensive but we have to look outside the English market for value and quality.

Yeah but we can't shop in the English market.

Take millertime's man crush.

Maddison who's a decent player but he cost 6m from Coventry who were in league one and he'd played a grand total of 24 games...

That's just not feasible for us.

Now scouting is expensive really expensive but we have to look outside the English market for value and quality.

I agree and its bound to be a dilemma for the club.

But... some of our rivals are successfully picking up good players in the English market (Moult) so its not a complete right off.

Other markets also maybe easier to get guys than from across the pond? Ireland? Scandy countries?

No he isn't. He's a decent enough wee player and if he is very lucky, one day he may have a season or 2 in epl.

Norwich are poor but he's there best player by a mile,have watched 3 Norwich games and he's much stronger than he was with us and was MOTM in two of the games,he'll be in Epl there's no doubt.

We will just have to wait and see then, won't we?

I thought when he was here, that the boy was leap years ahead of the rest of the squad but seemed to want to do everything himself either because he wasn't a team player or didn't trust the rest of the team.

To be honest though, once they leave AFC and are out of Scottish football, I don't really give a fuck about them.

You understand how reincarnation works right?

I think Millerman is of the opinion that the footballer Zidane is an ephemeral entity which can reincarnate into another living human, leaving the man Zidane an empty husk whilst his spirit travels the cosmos until it finds a suitable vessel. Poor Zidane if that is the case - a fate worse than death. Would also explain why Real Madrid are so shite right now if their manager is completely dead inside and no longer has a soul.

Zinedine-Zidane-Real-Madrid-Getty-380.jp

Think he might have a point tbf (to be fair)

• Upvote 1

I think Millerman is of the opinion that the footballer Zidane is an ephemeral entity which can reincarnate into another living human, leaving the man Zidane an empty husk whilst his spirit travels the cosmos until it finds a suitable vessel. Poor Zidane if that is the case - a fate worse than death. Would also explain why Real Madrid are so shite right now if their manager is completely dead inside and no longer has a soul.

Zinedine-Zidane-Real-Madrid-Getty-380.jp

Think he might have a point tbf (to be fair)

Beautiful.

Still not convinced this would be reincarnation unless the body dies though.

Transmigration maybe? I dunno, there must be a word for it.