Ross County 2 - 4 Aberdeen

Rodgers wasn't great for the 1st, sort of caught in no mans land but I don't think can be blamed for 2nd, came out to narrow angle and went through legs that happens all the time to keepers as they rush out..

He came out way too far and the shot went straight through him. No need for him to go charging out that far when Arnason is tracking the run.

Look at his reaction after it goes in. he knows he's fucked it up.

They weren't howlers but if Lewis was in goal last night, the second goal doesn't happen, and maybe not the first.

• Upvote 1

Courtois did exact same thing last night

Maybe it's what keepers do and you just don't have a clue?

Went and had a look, I assume you mean the second goal?

A. No he didn't. He was about 2 yards outside his post. Rogers was almost out of his 6 yard box.

B. Courtois is massively overrated and it was a very poor goal he let in.

I think last night showed how much we've missed McGinn's delivery into the box.

His ball into Rooney is what Roodawg thrives on. Hopefully the partnership continues to blossom again.

Absolutely, I got sucked into the "Rooney is shite" vibe but its evident that he is only as good as his service, Like a smoking hot waitress in a 3 rosette kitchen with a dick of a head chef

• Upvote 1

Is he actually out of position now? Our manager has been saying for ages now that he sees him as a midfielder, he's played the vast majority of his games there aswell now and trains in that position every day.

Well you can talk semantics if you like. If you don't consider him out of position then, unfortunately he's simply an average midfielder who puts his heart and soul into everything.

The salient point being, he was (and hopefully still is) an excellent left back.

Well you can talk semantics if you like. If you don't consider him out of position then, unfortunately he's simply an average midfielder who puts his heart and soul into everything.

The salient point being, he was (and hopefully still is) an excellent left back.

Yeah, minijc's point is tempting but really this is the crux of it. He looks like a better left back than midfielder in effect, so fuck knows why we don't play him there and get another decent midfielder in.

Yeah, minijc's point is tempting but really this is the crux of it. He looks like a better left back than midfielder in effect, so fuck knows why we don't play him there and get another decent midfielder in.

I think there is little doubt that he is a better left back than midfielder although I don't think he is as bad in midfield as some on here make out other than too many stupid bookings. He is clearly better than Considine both defensively as well as getting up the left wing in support of the attack. My own view on "fuck knows why we don't play him there" is McInnes very cautious nature in defending corners and free kicks. I think he picks Considine to get more height into the team as with all the will in the world a combination of Logan/Shinnie/Christie/GMS/McGinn/Stewart are not winning many headers in their own box. With a team that only McKenna, O'Connor (and I don't think he is that great a header in his own box as most central defenders should be), MacLean and Rooney are six foot plus I think that McInnes feels exposed especially against the likes of St Johnstone and Motherwell hence the default to picking Considine.

Guest the shepherd

And excuse for 2 sitters at ibrox was?

Wes Foderingham's positioning and the fact that two defenders were always there, in the first instance, to stop anyone from Aberdeen scoring the follow ups when he parried both efforts. Foderingham will not have a better display than the last quarter of an hour at Ibrox last Wednesday in his entire career. Fuck all Adam Rooney, Dominic Ball (save from his header) and co. could do about it.

Just don't get why Adam Rooney gets slated by some on here, including you, when he is one of the most prolific strikers we have had in our entire history.