Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Dons' Final League Position - Season 2018/2019

Following a poor pre-season transfer window so far cannot see us finishing better than 4th, on assumption we finish above both Hearts and Kilmarnock.

Not being negative, simply realistic.

Unless quality signings are made in the short term, either permanent or loan, I cannot see why we can expect any better.

I was optimistic this time last season, which was a tad too positive.

I've kinda gone the opposite now.

Am I wrong and becoming far too negative the other way?

Following a poor pre-season transfer window so far cannot see us finishing better than 4th, on assumption we finish above both Hearts and Kilmarnock.

Unless quality signings are made in the short term, either permanent or loan, I cannot see why we can expect any better.

You do realise that the window is still open, yeah?

Extremely negative, a lot of clubs didn't release players until 30th of June many of which wouldn't have known till a week or 2 before. We have the benefit of an extra couple of weeks to get some players in with first game not until the 26th. We'll be fine.

Mantits - why in the name of fuck, would you ask of all cunts, FnD to explain something.

Just asking for pages and pages of inane gibberish - gibberish I might add we've already had to endure.

Just accept its shite, then get back to reporting if movies have tits in them.

@@Dad seems very angry.....was the bill for your car a big one?

Bring DYA home.

Disappointingly agree with the gorgi scum on this one. As long as a/ the oaranj tap wearers can fund it and b/ as I suspect the rest of the league will be too busy wanting SGs autograph to find out if hes actually any good. Said before I dont believe Brenda will seek to humiliate him either.

10/10 for a classic old school pish the bed summer thread though. Top work sir.

Disappointingly agree with the gorgi scum on this one. As long as a/ the oaranj tap wearers can fund it and b/ as I suspect the rest of the league will be too busy wanting SGs autograph to find out if hes actually any good. Said before I dont believe Brenda will seek to humiliate him either.

10/10 for a classic old school pish the bed summer thread though. Top work sir.

Don’t for one second believe that Rogers isn’t a cunt under his smarmy exterior, if he can make Gerrard look shite, he will.