Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

I'm a bit sad over the mental as anything guy, and the roxette woman - I remember their songs as a nipper in the 80s. 

Pop music was more innocent then, instead of all this stuff about sex and niggers nowadays.

I have a very vivid memory of playing (2-player, sharing the keyboard)  ATV Simulator on my mates Amstrad CPC 464 (colour monitor) while listening to a tape of Roxette's "dressed for success" he had recorded* off the wireless.

(*Remember those mini-hifis you used to get, with a turntable, FM/AM tuner, double cassette deck (one of which could record), and two speakers which would attach by sticking wires into crocodile clip things.  And later models had a CD player too.  They were much cooler than having all your music on your phone).  

That oaf "Tiger" Tim Stevens was the radio DJ and kept talking over it and making fun of the chorus.

ATV simulator was released in 1987 and "dressed for success" recorded mid-1988, so that memory is probably from late 1988 or 1989.  30 years ago.

FUCKING HELL.

• Upvote 1

I'm a bit sad over the mental as anything guy, and the roxette woman - I remember their songs as a nipper in the 80s. 

Pop music was more innocent then, instead of all this stuff about sex and niggers nowadays.

I have a very vivid memory of playing (2-player, sharing the keyboard)  ATV Simulator on my mates Amstrad CPC 464 (colour monitor) while listening to a tape of Roxette's "dressed for success" he had recorded* off the wireless.

(*Remember those mini-hifis you used to get, with a turntable, FM/AM tuner, double cassette deck (one of which could record), and two speakers which would attach by sticking wires into crocodile clip things.  And later models had a CD player too.  They were much cooler than having all your music on your phone).  

That oaf "Tiger" Tim Stevens was the radio DJ and kept talking over it and making fun of the chorus.

ATV simulator was released in 1987 and "dressed for success" recorded mid-1988, so that memory is probably from late 1988 or 1989.  30 years ago.

FUCKING HELL.

I think you're listening to the wrong stuff if that's all you're hearing in music these days.