Tv Series

1 hour ago, Quagmire said:

I thought it was a slog to get through and overhyped as well. Came alive towards the end of each season but it was hard work to get there. The episode with the fly being a prime example of that, almost made me give up on it all. 

That one was brutal.

15 minutes ago, Dad said:

Doesnae give a fuck, but writes a few extra paragraphs to 'appease' Bri

Cunt

Aye massive paragraphs there. ?

20 hours ago, milne_afc said:

Not really the point of a bucket list anyway, Jocko

Ok, point taken, I should have worded it better... What I mean is that while I love shows like Stranger Things and others, which represent a huge throwback to the 80's, I don't go out of my way to put them on my "must watch" bucket list, though I do check them out as a curiosity and with an open mind.

On that score, I had modest expectations for Cobra Kai and actually loved it, binge watching both seasons in two nights. I'll be interested to see what S3 offers in January and note that it's received the green light for S4. 

(As a side note, I'm in the camp that believes Johnny's character isn't the universal bad guy and that LaRusso is actually a wee shyte, something that hasn't changed since the KK films)

52 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

WTF? I'm not allowed to have a different opinion to you? It's not surprising really given that we have completely different outlooks on life, your imagination not entertaining the possibility that they did not go to the moon fifty years ago.

As The Boof said this morning, wouldn't it be crazy if we all had the tastes (or the same views?)

Like arseholes, everyone has an opinion no matter how ridiculous or outlandish it may be.

While not overly surprised about your comments and opinions, what is it particularly about a View from the Terrace that you don't like?

Guest milne_afc
3 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

It's utter shite. Total wankers giving it forced laughter and contrived "bants". Aspirational middle class wankers too. A "show" that no real mannie can ever watch a full episode of. 

Yip.

These aren’t people I’d associate with Scotch footy