Highest Reputation Content

#1220491 Where The Hell Did That Come From Last Night

Posted by Bebo on 24 September 2015 - 03:03 PM

Mate, if you're going to sign up to a rivals forum to slate them, at least do so using an email address which you didn't also use on a Fart fetish site called "Gassy Erotica"

Saying that, it's probably one of the most tame of sexual deviancies i've come to expect of Celtic fans.

If you want to stick around, the Deviants Corner thread may be of interest to you.

soFlnmq.gif

#1035461 Fresh Accusations Regarding Afc Fans' Behaviour On Bbc

Posted by Ke1t on 04 February 2014 - 04:16 PM

It appears the spitting and throwing of coins aren't the only unsubstantiated accusations the Tims are making against Dons' fans. 

Doubtless the media will accept these claims at face value. 

BBC. Further Accusations

#1095437 Fc Groningen V Aberdeen (1 - 2)

Posted by fcgfan on 24 July 2014 - 11:12 PM

First congratulations to you guys!
Been a while since ive seen such a good away support at our stadium! After the game i went to town for a little party with the dandies and there is a great atmosphere.. swapped jerseys with some guy and had some pints and laughs. Aberdeen has a new supporter as of today

COYR!!!

#969310 Traits Of The Sad And Pathetic

Posted by Stoney on 15 August 2013 - 10:36 AM

Caring about -1s?

#1039694 Facebook Statuses

Posted by 360 on 14 February 2014 - 12:13 PM

Free Weddings and a Funeral

#884153 Favourite Afc Picture Off All Time!

Posted by barassie_afc on 24 January 2013 - 09:08 AM

Posted Image

#843031 Well Done Celtic

Posted by Jonty on 07 November 2012 - 10:51 PM

Fuck Celtic.

#860044 Festive Dons Chants

Posted by Tommy on 12 December 2012 - 11:18 AM

Dashing through the snow in my rusty Ford Capri
Down the road I go, sliding all the way.
I need new piston rings. I need some new snow tyres.
My car is held together by a piece of chicken wire!

Oh, rust and smoke, the heater's broke, the door just blew away.
I light a match to see the dash and then I start to pray-ay.
The frame is bent, the muffler went, the radio's okay.
Oh, what fun it is to drive this rusty Ford Capri.

#1118102 Jamie Langfield Gtf

Posted by ebbe on 01 October 2014 - 05:45 PM

Nice guy?! He's a royal fucking arsehole. Every time he shites his pants which is now happening so often he's been offered sponsorship by the worlds leading condensate pad company, he roars at those around him blaming anyone but himself. I've been sick to death of his stupid 3 bit face for nearly 8 years now, but it's refreshing to see and hear even the most clueless of dons fan now sees this utter fucking mongol for what he is, a buck passing, coward, good for nothing skitter who couldn't catch Ebola if he took up the crack pipe in Liberia.

#1057993 To all the ex "players" and "managers"

Posted by SheepieBaaBaa on 29 March 2014 - 11:52 PM

To the ones who slagged off the support for not getting behind the team.

To the ones who moaned about getting abuse, about a lack of passion and support and fans getting on their back.

Have you been watching this season then?

- Have you seen what happens when a management and group of players that actually give a fuck about the team and fans, show it on the field?

- Have you seen what happens when a player who has gone off the boil recently (McGinn) finally gets a goal and gets an ovation from the support who stuck behind him want him back on form?

- Have you seen players like Pawlett and Hayes (who I reckon would run through a brick wall for the club) miss big games through injury but get massive support for the contribution they made anyway?

- Have you heard the way the crowd get behind the team and lift them when/if they go behind? Have you seen how that works when the support can see that the players actually give a fuck?

- Can you see the support even starting to believe that Clangers has turned a corner and found some form, and at least that he seems to give a fuck?

The "lack of support" and "poisonous fans" that the likes of Mulgrew and Aluko banged on about, and the criticism from McGhee (legend or not), seems to be strangely out of place this season.

Funny how when the Management and team aren't comprised of wage thieves, wannabe Huns, wannabe Tims, ghosts, journeymen and fat orange cunts and when we aren't constantly told by those employed to win some fucking trophies that we "canny expect tae compete with wee Coisty and big Walter Smith and the mighty Celtic", that the support get behind the team

Anyone reckon that these pricks got the support they deserved?

Funny what happens when a team actually try, actually seem to give a fuck and actually appear to have an affinity with the fans.

Long may it continue, and long may AFC continue to "try", because even if they ultimately fail, the giving a fuck and trying is something I for one can get behind and long may that continue too.

Had to put that thought out there.  Next year it's Europe!!!!!!!!! 

#941751 Soldier Killed By Two Attackers In Woolwich

Posted by Henry on 24 May 2013 - 02:00 PM

its a genuine concern

and trust me, out of you and i, i am not the boring one

I'm sure 3spam will weigh in with a post himself, but IMO you are exceedingly boring Millertime min.

Let's look at the evidence.

I presume BT was one of the first jobs you got after school. You're exceedingly happy with this job as you think it infers you're important. It doesn't. You don't have the imagination to work anywhere else and will probably retire a BT employee.

I presume your parents live in Rutherglen. You bought a flat then a house there as you don't have the imagination to live outside Rutherglen, let alone Scotland.

You've been with your bird now for nine years, she's probably one of the first girlfriends you had at school, you don't have the imagination to start a relationship with anyone else. No doubt she'll shit out a couple of bairns in good time. You're probably only marrying her because you think you 'should'. 

You've got your little quirks that you think give you a bit of personality - Capri, cigars etc - but in reality they just make folk think you're a twat.

Face it min, you're ordinary, just like the rest of us. 

#1066083 Sevco Thread

Posted by Foster14 on 24 April 2014 - 12:24 PM

I'm surprised you haven't mentioned this before Roberto. 

It is such an interesting contribution to the thread, could you please start mentioning it every time you think there is non-news?

#974535 Weegies

Posted by DD1903 on 27 August 2013 - 10:42 AM

Chipper. Weegie cunts.
Learn our slang or you don't get to support our team...

Would that be Aberdeen, Liverpool or Oxford you are referring to?

#1121278 Aberdeen City Centre

Posted by Bluto10 on 15 October 2014 - 09:48 AM

It's high time you edited this post then.

I'll fucki edit you you fuckin small bald bastard

#1197762 Sevco Thread

Posted by Pudgie on 27 July 2015 - 12:20 PM

This tragic obsession over what they are called is completely irrelevant.

I think everyone knows they are Rangers, if they're not rangers then why is everyone so obsessed by them? If it's a team we've enver played why is there 1000's of posts about them?

Pish! Absolute pish!

This is the kind of nonsense that really fucking riles me up on this topic. They died. It very much matters that they are a different club. They cheated, blatantly cheated for years. They had the budget to be much better than the rest of the league but they took it too far, didn't have enough money to pay the people they owed, didn't pay their taxes and it killed them. Yes, they may play in blue, at Ibrox, with that odious badge on their tops, with their racist, bigoted songs being churned out by the scum that follow them but they are not Rangers. To say they are is a spit in the face to anyone that was owed money by them when they were liquidated due to their blatant cheating. Cheating us out of points, honours, glory and potential fans. Even the playing field and they don't have the "glory" hunting orcs that made the SPL a two horse race.

No fan of any other club in the land, especially Scotland, should identify them as the same club. 

#1145767 Football Rumours Site - Ryan Jack To Norwich?

Posted by cheesepipes on 12 January 2015 - 11:56 AM

I'd snap their hands off for 1 million.

That's cause you're a buffoon.

#1130522 Away Support At Firhill Yesterday

Posted by partickthistlelad on 24 November 2014 - 02:17 PM

Just a quick note to say well done on an absolutely fantastic away support at Firhill yesterday - 1300 Dons fans there - remebering the time of year, it being a sunday and it being on the tv - was an absolutely fantastic away support and great backing you gave your team - very well done.  Far more than the 3 old firm teams Rangers, Celtic and The Rangers would have brought in similar circumstances

Best team won yesterday no qualms about that and best of luck for rest of season (apart from the games against us)

#1076721 Should Jamie Langfield Be Released?

Posted by 360 on 28 May 2014 - 12:31 AM

and which goals against st j was jamie at fault for?

St. J cross into our box

It's the "keepers" ball all day long

Logan realises this and waits for the "keeper" to collect the ball

Clangers stays on his line

Logan is forced into a panicked clearance, which leads to a Perth corner

Logan correctly has a go at Clangers

Clangers laughs in his face, visibly and audibly, a smug smirk that says "I've been here for years, fella. You're only a loanee, talk to me when you're an #institution".

Aberdeen then proceed to concede from the corner

Ladies and gentlemen, that is our goalkeeper.

#1080086 Design Your Own Dons Strip (And Post It Here !)

Posted by 360 on 09 June 2014 - 12:06 PM

The_Next_Aberdeen_Kit.png