Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

We're shite though so canna see it happening.

Β 

Though out of huns last 10 games, they only have one v a bottom six team... and even that's Motherwell, fa' are nae exactly a gimme.

I was semi joking (while extremely welcome and not impossible, a win tomorrow would be a surprise) but I guess another straw to grasp at is Sevco will probably feel like any lingering title hopes have gone as well tonight. Dump them out the cup as well on Tuesday and they'll probably feel like they are just spinning their wheels until the end of the season.

I was semi joking (while extremely welcome and not impossible, a win tomorrow would be a surprise) but I guess another straw to grasp at is Sevco will probably feel like any lingering title hopes have gone as well tonight. Dump them out the cup as well on Tuesday and they'll probably feel like they are just spinning their wheels until the end of the season.

Β 

Aye, did appear that wie.

Β 

I chucked that in for clutching a stra' or two also...Β  :laughing:

Just remembered about Alan McGregor being a rapist.

Funny you should say that. Comment From ff just now below.

Β 

Β 

AmsterdamBear

39 minutes ago#1,827

Β 

The positive from tonight is Shagger is going to batter some lady's front bottom in that dressing room.

Β 

He’s livid

Has there been a more dispicable hun that that bastard Morelos? What a dirty, cheating, slimey rat bag arsehole that guy is. Always looking to get involved in bother even when it’s nothing to do with him. Genuinely think he’s the worst they have ever had, I’m sure posters of an older generation may disagree but I can’t remember anyone that comes close to him.

Has there been a more dispicable hun that that bastard Morelos? What a dirty, cheating, slimey rat bag arsehole that guy is. Always looking to get involved in bother even when it’s nothing to do with him. Genuinely think he’s the worst they have ever had, I’m sure posters of an older generation may disagree but I can’t remember anyone that comes close to him.

Β 

Ryan Jack.

Nacho Novo.

Fernando Ricksen.

Barry Ferguson.

Andy Goram (x2).

Thon Dempster comes across as a right fucking cunt. Wouldn't like to be on the receiving end of a rug munch fae that if I were a lesbo.

Β 

Never trust someone who pronounces their 'R's with an 'L'. "Hibelnian".

Β 

We forgetting David Robertson?.....or Ian Ferguson....or, fuck it there's too many.

Β 

Robertson moving to them was before my time.Β