New Stadium Approved

You guys are a 1 team city, if I didn't come on here now and again and wind yous up, you'd be bored shitless. Every cunt needs a panto villain. Ooh - big bad Hearts, grrrr, they annoy all of us, let's get together and give it to WHS.

I say you're small. You say we cheat. Repeat....

Edinburgh has twice the population of Aberdeen, which basic maths suggests both Hearts and Hibs would pool from a similar resource as AFC. We also don't have the close proximity to the city as your residents do... many of our core support travel many miles to support the club. Your catchment area is greater by far. The fact that such fantastic club that you are, can't get more average attendance is actually quite appalling ;)

Hey listen - I'm actually pretty unbiased with these things so I'm gonna pay Aberdeen a compliment, your away support is always very impressive and I'm pretty confident u take more to us than vice versa. And on away support, Hibs have a larger away than us which helps them for us, and the 2 especially where they get more in. They also aren't as used to splitting their away end for the 2 as we are.

And not that I big up Scottish football too much, but the thread on our forum seems to be saying that just about every club this season is setting home attendance records for anywhere between the last 10-50 years.

You're a decent contributor to the forum IMO

Keep up the good work.

Hey listen - I'm actually pretty unbiased with these things so I'm gonna pay Aberdeen a compliment, your away support is always very impressive and I'm pretty confident u take more to us than vice versa. And on away support, Hibs have a larger away than us which helps them for us, and the 2 especially where they get more in. They also aren't as used to splitting their away end for the 2 as we are.

And not that I big up Scottish football too much, but the thread on our forum seems to be saying that just about every club this season is setting home attendance records for anywhere between the last 10-50 years.

You’re 'pretty confident' we take more to Tynecastle than vice-versa? Course we fuckin do, your away support is shite.

What’s with all the passive aggression towards Wester Hailes Skins???

Some folk coming across as miserable bastards in this thread.

If you're going to come on an Aberdeen FC forum and call them a small club etc then you're going to get some stick back which he obviously knows. I don't think it bothers him one bit. And why should it it's only a fucking message board ffs.

I don't mind him at all I think having fans that support rival clubs on the board make it more interesting.

If you're going to come on an Aberdeen FC forum and call them a small club etc then you're going to get some stick back which he obviously knows. I don't think it bothers him one bit. And why should it it's only a fucking message board ffs.

I don't mind him at all I think having fans that support rival clubs on the board make it more interesting.

Agreed. Spice of life.

Certainly better than the hun cunts that troll this board kidding on they are Aberdeen fans.

Hey it's fine the stick I get, totally expected on another team's forum. I don't go on Hibs forums or the 2's fourms, the banter wouldn't be banter, it'd be poisonous and boring. At least this seems a bit mature for the most part.

Boring window so far. Think we'll be losing Djoum. Charlie Adam to replace, if we can work out wages. Dunne back to Burnley. Pity cos he's a player. Conor Shaughnessy in next week to replace. Supposedly a winger joining us in Spain, no idea who. 

Not spoke to the lad that normally gives me a bit inside info, so it's just pure guess work, but would like to think on pre-contracts we'd be in for 2-3 of:

Gary Mackay-Steven

Chris Cadden

Craig Halkett

Will Vaulks

Elliot Lee

Luke Leahy

Forum rumours about Souttar to Leeds, and Derby looked at him before, but still injured so cannae see a January move.

No fussed about Gauld to the wee team, have said before this league isn't the place for 5ft4 centre MFs unless they're exceptional.

And on your stadium - actually looking forward to it, adds to the league, just hope you build one that helps the atmosphere. Not a shot at the fans, just think some stadiums help and others don't cos of their build.

Hey it's fine the stick I get, totally expected on another team's forum. I don't go on Hibs forums or the 2's fourms, the banter wouldn't be banter, it'd be poisonous and boring. At least this seems a bit mature for the most part.

Boring window so far. Think we'll be losing Djoum. Charlie Adam to replace, if we can work out wages. Dunne back to Burnley. Pity cos he's a player. Conor Shaughnessy in next week to replace. Supposedly a winger joining us in Spain, no idea who. 

Not spoke to the lad that normally gives me a bit inside info, so it's just pure guess work, but would like to think on pre-contracts we'd be in for 2-3 of:

Gary Mackay-Steven

Chris Cadden

Craig Halkett

Will Vaulks

Elliot Lee

Luke Leahy

Forum rumours about Souttar to Leeds, and Derby looked at him before, but still injured so cannae see a January move.

No fussed about Gauld to the wee team, have said before this league isn't the place for 5ft4 centre MFs unless they're exceptional.

And on your stadium - actually looking forward to it, adds to the league, just hope you build one that helps the atmosphere. Not a shot at the fans, just think some stadiums help and others don't cos of their build.

You couldn't afford GMS or Vaulks

If GMS leaves Aberdeen he will be following his best mate Stuart Armstrong into English football. I think some Championship clubs will be interested in him. He impressed in the Europa League games against Burnley especially the away leg.

Incidentally GMS grew up as a Hibs fan so I doubt joining Hearts has ever been a great goal of his.

If GMS leaves Aberdeen he will be following his best mate Stuart Armstrong into English football. I think some Championship clubs will be interested in him. He impressed in the Europa League games against Burnley especially the away leg.

Incidentally GMS grew up as a Hibs fan so I doubt joining Hearts has ever been a great goal of his.

How does a boy from the very north of Scotland grow up supporting Hibs?

• 2 weeks later...