English Premier League

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

Despite the goals still a shite game of football.

Terrible venue, atmosphere awful. All that is wrong with European football.

Azerbaijan FFS.

Thought wis tremendous venue, as good as could get for an Olympic stadium given the gap to the pitch there is going to be.

Atmosphere was decent enough, just because there aren't 10s of thousands of opposition fans squealing at each other disnae mean the atmosphere was nae good.

Blame the guffs only 6,000 between them turning up. Squealing aboot the venue. Poofs.

It was just... a different atmosphere.

Real beers, cans of some sort of 5% Amstel export at the kiosks and vodka too if you so wished.

As for Baku, I've probably been to around 100 cities in Europe, including all the usual big eens and historic eens and a' that shite.

If I can include Baku in a list with them scoring on culture (including drinking culture), pubs (they don't shut as I have found out to my cost), layout, buildings and fanny, Baku is easily top 5.

It is an absolutely magnificent city.

Thought wis tremendous venue, as good as could get for an Olympic stadium given the gap to the pitch there is going to be.

Atmosphere was decent enough, just because there aren't 10s of thousands of opposition fans squealing at each other disnae mean the atmosphere was nae good.

Blame the guffs only 6,000 between them turning up. Squealing aboot the venue. Poofs.

It was just... a different atmosphere.

Real beers, cans of some sort of 5% Amstel export at the kiosks and vodka too if you so wished.

As for Baku, I've probably been to around 100 cities in Europe, including all the usual big eens and historic eens and a' that shite.

If I can include Baku in a list with them scoring on culture (including drinking culture), pubs (they don't shut as I have found out to my cost), layout, buildings and fanny, Baku is easily top 5.

It is an absolutely magnificent city.

Agreed.

Had a superb time working there for 4 years. Changed enormously since I was there but was great fun.

• Upvote 1
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Noticed that Man City have changed kit suppliers from Nike to Puma, so went onto their site just to see what the new kits looked like.

Just to show how mad the money in the English Premiership is, they are changing £90 odd quid for a replica top. It's utter madness

• 2 weeks later...