If The Hat Was A Pub...

Big Man

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fatshaft and bluto would be in the bogs shagging. Mini thinking this was a new craze called ''gay thai'' would join in. Folk would mention it to eachother, Roberto seeing they were getting more attention than him would streak. Boofon would be walking about interupting everyones conversation.

Have you ever played pool?

I'm in charge of a pool team, a Fergie like character, it's 95% attitude and only 5% ability, I use intimidation, fear and naked cheating as my tools of victory.

I could also whip most of you at snooker, I have an unorthodox style, which has seen me beat players far better than me simply through confusion on their part, colours everywhere, mayhem.

I'm in charge of a pool team, a Fergie like character, it's 95% attitude and only 5% ability, I use intimidation, fear and naked cheating as my tools of victory.

I could also whip most of you at snooker, I have an unorthodox style, which has seen me beat players far better than me simply through confusion on their part, colours everywhere, mayhem.

Interesting approach to pool min!

Fatshaft and bluto would be in the bogs shagging. Mini thinking this was a new craze called ''gay thai'' would join in. Folk would mention it to eachother, Roberto seeing they were getting more attention than him would streak. Boofon would be walking about interupting NO I WOULDN'Teveryones conversation.

While you'd be out the back stealing the gas cannisters for your caravan.