Boxing Fans

Guest SS RED

39 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Fury beforehand calling it absolutely spot on with regards to it going the distance etc. I could listen to him talk boxing (when he isn't on the wind up and prodding folk to get under their skin) all day.

? He's never dull.  Like you say,  he knows his boxing. 

Superb performance from Taylor, ref was a joke, Ramirez wasn't steady on his feet for almost 20 seconds from when he hit the deck in the 7th so it should've ended there.  Agree with what others have said about the 114-112, Josh done more than enough to secure that fight without the knockdowns so to arrive at score like it shows how incompetent a lot of judges are. 

Kenny Bayliss has been a bought referee for some time.  He's had a lot of disgraceful performances. 

I thought Ramirez gave Josh some problems first half of the fight but Josh can fight so many different ways you always fancy him to work the opponent out. 

Happy at distance or in close,  fast hands and a harder puncher than he's given credit for. Judges distance well and his movement is excellent too. 

Do you think he can take Crawford?  Tough fight and probably the best fight in boxing right now outside the heavyweight posturing. 

6 hours ago, minijc said:

Aye his old man is bang on, far too many hangers on around him, cunts jetting about America like he owns the place.  Personally I think the Wilder fight is utterly pointless, it's risky as is Usyk for Joshua, would laugh if both Fury and Joshua lost like.

Fury looks about 4 stone lighter than he did for the last wilder fight and is spending too much time fucking about in the limelight. Wouldn’t be surprised if he lost tbh 

1 hour ago, NEM said:

Fury looks about 4 stone lighter than he did for the last wilder fight and is spending too much time fucking about in the limelight. Wouldn’t be surprised if he lost tbh 

Aye, realistically I canna see him losing but there's a few things at play that point towards him struggling.  I just hope it clicks and he gets himself fully focused on the job at hand, think it's shit that this fight has to happen as well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Roberto said:

See N&S (prefer Aldi) have tickets.

Ebanie Bridges despite having a pair of extraordinary pappies, is starting to grate on me. 

Her self promoting me me me is zzzzz a bit.

Still would.

Aye I'm going as well, taking the eldest loon down.

Looking forward to the blonde bombers weigh in pics later ?

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Roberto said:

Fucking hell. Those tits like. Incredible.

She's surely getting fed some length from folk around about her (hasn't seen her lad for 18 months).

I forgot I've got Dazn. Wise investment at £1.99 a month.

Eddie Hearn's definitely been up it 

DAZN going up to £7.99 a month soon