Champions League

Pool looking lively

I'm going for a home win.

Gala-Dortmubd game on also.

I'll take another home win there.

Lol. MDB - Mystic Dysfunxia Bloots strikes again!

I had Real to be winning after 30 minutes. I know, I know, we hate cuts who only tell you about the winning bets.

I'm on a bit of a roll the noo. bet365 had a bonus thing going so shoved in £50 and up to over £150 now, despite some losing golf bets. Scotand to win v. Georgia placed after 10 mins was a good een. This will be nice if they can get through the next 3.5 minutes.

He's probably the best player any of us will ever see...

The reason I agree with this now when I wouldn't have considered this possible when I seen him in the flesh can be explained by the Japanese doctrine of kaizen.

My mate was over from Oz about 8/9 years ago or whenever and we went to Old Trafford for a boring 1-0 win v. Fulham, the only goal of the game being the boy, a free kick. I can't stand Man U personally but he was a big fan so four of us went and had a good night out after.

Kaizen = continuous improvement. Ronaldo has just got better and better over the years. He is now complete and from what I hear, he has an incredible work ethic. Cantona was another who was first in, last out and worked his bollocks off. Gratifying to hear. Genius is earned more than given.

Chief...I'm closer to the grave than the cradle...for utter class and strike rate no cunt can touch him...I doubt I'll see better...

Not sure I should be responding to any post that starts with "chief", my biggest pet hate of all phrases, an expression that has no place i the North East but you've caught me in an expansive mood.

At 52, without factual knowledge whether I will exceed 104 or not, I'm not sure that I can share your grave v. cradle prediction either. Actually, given the drugs, the bevvy, the sluts and the fechtin, I'm undoubtedly closer to the grave masel, like no way getting three quarters the way there, max. I'll take two thirds actually, and will renegotiate when I get closer to my 70's, if the proverbial bus doesn't get me first.

Yeah, he's the best footballer of all time. I've seen Pele and Maradonna. The Portuguese bum bandit takes the biscuit, the icing, the rophynol and the cake. I still preferred Eric Black.

Any man that scores 30 plus goals in a top league a season while maintaining an unhealthy homosexual seedy secret life is genius in my book.

Aye but its nae like he sinks 15 pints a night like Adams or Robson is it.

He's the footballing equivalent t of a bookworm. Fuckin nerd

What's the debate?

Capacity to drink and still be excellent or capacity to be considered the best full stop?

The capacity to be the calamitous worst pundit is a closed debate obviously. Whats the current one?

What's the debate?

Capacity to drink and still be excellent or capacity to be considered the best full stop?

The capacity to be the calamitous worst pundit is a closed debate obviously. Whats the current one?

I think living the rock n roll lifestyle whist still producing the goods on a Saturday is the ultimate mark of a footballing legend

I think living the rock n roll lifestyle whist still producing the goods on a Saturday is the ultimate mark of a footballing legend

Which isn't really clarifying the debate now is it?

That's what separates you international jet-setting high-flying corporate heavyweights from the rest of us.

You got there from clarity of thinking, talent, sobriety and work ethic.

We just wasted our lives reading stuff, making money, working hard, playing harder and ripping the piss out of fuckwits.

• Upvote 1

Not sure I should be responding to any post that starts with "chief", my biggest pet hate of all phrases, an expression that has no place i the North East but you've caught me in an expansive mood.

At 52, without factual knowledge whether I will exceed 104 or not, I'm not sure that I can share your grave v. cradle prediction either. Actually, given the drugs, the bevvy, the sluts and the fechtin, I'm undoubtedly closer to the grave masel, like no way getting three quarters the way there, max. I'll take two thirds actually, and will renegotiate when I get closer to my 70's, if the proverbial bus doesn't get me first.

Yeah, he's the best footballer of all time. I've seen Pele and Maradonna. The Portuguese bum bandit takes the biscuit, the icing, the rophynol and the cake. I still preferred Eric Black.

Quite right...I wouldn't of responded either if you take it in the context that I'm replying to you as chief...the reply was to that blootered cunt Bluto...but it looks like I've stumbled across you in a positive frame of mind...long may it continue...chief

I see it more as an inequality within the Spanish domestic game.

And then of course that's mirrored in the CL group stages with meaningless games where the perrenial contenders can rack up big scores against monkey teams.

Yet it was neither Real nor Barca that won the Spanish League last season.

As Rocket said, he is continually getting better,

Plan, Do, Study, Act.

Yep. Spanish football is where footballers go to score loads of goals.

Its a joke league.

The top teams are miles better than the rest, but 6 of the last 10 Europa league winners have been Spanish. Even their so called second tier clubs shit on the English second tier.