The Clothes Thread.

Ehv five pair eh shaes tae meh name n twa eh thim ir fir bikin n wans fir golfin.

Other twa ir adidas boost trainers n jeck wilfskin walkin shaes. Keep meanin tae git a pair eh they Clarks desert bates fir gan aboot the toon, thil be meh next yins

Eh selt a lot a shaes a while ago, gade tae hae a clear oot n git new hings in, wid nevir be wan eh they cunts with a big shae collection, thits a fuckin poofs gemme

It's machine learning

It's not an actual human

Get the odd bargain

But I gave up on it cos it wasn't as convenient as I wanted

This was back when they sent you everything picked for you without taking cash, you sent back what you didnt want and they charged you for the rest.

Its probably a mixture of both, I think. I was changed from some bird to a Chinese bloke, went from decent stuff coming to utter shite overnight.

They do advertise for stylists.

https://www.thread.com/jobs/menswear-stylist

This was back when they sent you everything picked for you without taking cash, you sent back what you didnt want and they charged you for the rest.

Its probably a mixture of both, I think. I was changed from some bird to a Chinese bloke, went from decent stuff coming to utter shite overnight.

They do advertise for stylists.

https://www.thread.com/jobs/menswear-stylist

Were you cuttin aboot dressed as Kim Jong Un?

On another note. Saw a loon cutting about Tesco in what I can only describe as terry towelling leggings. Fuck sake I spent most of the 70's desperately trying to get out of fuzzy breeks. (in fairness I spent much of the 80's trying to get into a pair but that's a different story)

Re Pipe's boots. Just got to wear them to the airport, wait for a particularly crowded queue for last minute departures at the security screen and start a long discussion with the guards about how you weren't aware you had to remove your footware and haven't things changed....

I think I might be turning into Kelt?

Think this is the longest I've gone without treating myself to some new clothing....expensive year so far.

Could be doing with some holiday attire. Aquascutum shorts an steen island t shirts etc

#internationaltravel

#stoneislandworldwide

#yeezy