Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Got one of those Hello my name is James and I'm phoning from Microsoft in Reading (pronounced Reeding) call the other day.  Usually they get a torrent of racial slurs but this one proceeded to assure me it was neither a sales nor a scam call and gave me what he says was my Microsoft ID.  He then proceeded to give me easily a 36 character ID in perfect phoneticism (not a word but should be).  Cunt then says can you repeat that back to me?  Eh no.  Then I did the racial slurs!   

21 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Got one of those Hello my name is James and I'm phoning from Microsoft in Reading (pronounced Reeding) call the other day.  Usually they get a torrent of racial slurs but this one proceeded to assure me it was neither a sales nor a scam call and gave me what he says was my Microsoft ID.  He then proceeded to give me easily a 36 character ID in perfect phoneticism (not a word but should be).  Cunt then says can you repeat that back to me?  Eh no.  Then I did the racial slurs!   

? get off are rock am I right!? ??

57 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Neighbours are a fucking pain in the arse.  'From all at number 56 that you have never spoken to and now you have to send us a card or there will be an uneasy tension'

My Dad is a ledge at this, there are folk on his street that are so meticulous at sending cards so he sends a few every year from a few random names to wind them up 

It fucking works too

On 12/22/2021 at 10:21 PM, Studebaker-90 said:

They’re a nonsense. Unwittingly agree to it when you agree your mortgage I was told. I’ve argued I should get a reduction in the amount of council tax I pay if my paying a private firm to carry out some of the work. 

You should take your appeal for a reduction to the local press...I know a man who can help...