New Stadium Approved

Ally Begg. BHH.

Ally Begg would be an excellent appointment, and the fact it would piss loads of people off on here makes it even more appealing.

They've just appointed some guy from BBC Alba in January to do the videos, which is why you're now seeing a lot more.

• Downvote 1

There'll be a manager's office within the stadium ana. The one he has at Pittodrie is nae much bigger than a broom cupboard as it is so once he has 2 available they don't have to be all that big to still improve things dramatically

I believe the plan is for the 1st team management and players to move into the stadium dressing rooms and offices once the stadium is built, leaving the reserves and youth and the AFCCT and wider community with the pavilion. Sure I saw that somewhere.

Not really a surprise that it's been delayed until September at the earliest.

Drive past the site every almost every day and just by looking at it there was no way it was ever going to be ready for preseaon training like the wanted.

Was thinking the exact same this morning actually. Just no chance at all that would be ready for start of the season

Didn't think it looked that small (and as the guy said, much bigger than they have at the moment either way) but what does he need a big room for anyway? Is it just for the feeling of status?

Psychology, feng shui, and let's face it, the stadium is going to be 5 years away at least.

Ally Begg would be an excellent appointment, and the fact it would piss loads of people off on here makes it even more appealing.

They've just appointed some guy from BBC Alba in January to do the videos, which is why you're now seeing a lot more.

Why would you want that goofy tim cunt working for the club? Strange

Why would you want that goofy tim cunt working for the club? Strange

All joking aside, he's not actually a Tim though is he? He just used to work for Celtic. And he seems to have done very well out of it.

But, I take it back anyway. If we ever launch a studio version of Red TV, we should get that Georgie Thompson who used to work for Sky Sports. Or that Alex Aljoe who works for Real Madrid.

Dunno why I suggested a male presenter - I must have been tired or something.

All joking aside, he's not actually a Tim though is he? He just used to work for Celtic. And he seems to have done very well out of it.

But, I take it back anyway. If we ever launch a studio version of Red TV, we should get that Georgie Thompson who used to work for Sky Sports. Or that Alex Aljoe who works for Real Madrid.

He worked for them and had a chapter in his book titled “the Celtic story”

Maybe I’m being fussy but I don’t want cunts like that anywhere near the club

He worked for them and had a chapter in his book titled “the Celtic story”

Maybe I’m being fussy but I don’t want cunts like that anywhere near the club

I haven't read his book but I don't have a problem him working for them. If you want to become a sports presenter, then club TV is a good way to cut your teeth and it's not as if Aberdeen had one that he could do. Was a smart career move and on the back of that he's now living it up at BeIN sports. Fair fucks to him.

There are plenty of non-Aberdeen fans working at Pittodrie.

• Downvote 1

I haven't read his book but I don't have a problem him working for them. If you want to become a sports presenter, then club TV is a good way to cut your teeth and it's not as if Aberdeen had one that he could do. Was a smart career move and on the back of that he's now living it up at BeIN sports. Fair fucks to him.

Place is full of huns apparently according to some.

Do you have a wee thing for Ally Begg, Panda? Think personally it should be some Dutch girls present it for us

• Upvote 1

He's dealing with Richard Keys on a daily basis. That would take away all the fun of the desert. 

Look how much he's hating life 40 seconds into this....

https://youtu.be/jbyv1Nl8rPc