The Most Excellent Cities In The World

alscotoz

Would much rather be in dam than Paris. Was in both last year and after 4 days in Paris I couldn't wait to get out of it. Full of coons looking to rob you.

(I know dam is the same). If you get slightly out of the Dam centre there's some amazing places to walk/ eat/ enjoy life.

I'd be happy if I never returned to Paris

Agreed - not been to Paris for 20 years and it was like that then so can imagine how bad it is now. Over priced shitehole

Really? Not the intention. I just think it's amazing place. Beautiful architecture, great sport, vibrant nightlife, amazing museums/galleries, history on every corner.

I get that it's expensive but you're on your holidays, who gives a fuck?!

One time, in Paris.

During the Rugby WC 11 years ago a Kronenbourg cost me 19€

Was a litre tho

:cool::beer:

Really? Not the intention. I just think it's amazing place. Beautiful architecture, great sport, vibrant nightlife, amazing museums/galleries, history on every corner.

I get that it's expensive but you're on your holidays, who gives a fuck?!

Spend any time in the quarter pigalle?

The last time I was in Paris I was sent off the premises for insulting Alex McLeish's daughter about her hun da and received a blowy from a tart close to the Moulin Rouge

I don't know why you think we're uncultured Parkie. Just livin fast and dyin old, mi boy

• Upvote 1

The last time I was in Paris I was sent off the premises for insulting Alex McLeish's daughter about her hun da and received a blowy from a tart close to the Moulin Rouge

I don't know why you think we're uncultured Parkie. Just livin fast and dyin old, mi boy

Magic.

Proper Gent^^^

there's a ton of fantastic cities for a variety of reasons. depends how you define "excellent".

if i have to confine myself to cities, and not towns or geographic areas, then some of my favourites would be Montreal, Singapore, San Diego, New York, Rome, Washington, Edinburgh, Paris, London.

in my books, they're all fantastic places to spend some time - great food, music, things to do and see.

there's a ton of fantastic cities for a variety of reasons. depends how you define "excellent".

if i have to confine myself to cities, and not towns or geographic areas, then some of my favourites would be Montreal, Singapore, San Diego, New York, Rome, Washington, Edinburgh, Paris, London.

in my books, they're all fantastic places to spend some time - great food, music, things to do and see.

Blatant showing off exercise there IMO

• Upvote 1

received a blowy from a tart close to the Moulin Rouge

Got a handjob in a bar in Pigalle masel a few years back - I hope it was the same hooker lassie.

Edit to add - didn't hand over any money, the handjob was her sales pitch. Just let her carry on until I'd finished my pint and my mate (remaining nameless) finished doing her mate in the bog.

I don't think you get any classier than that Parklove?