Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Minkers, without a doubt minkers are a pet hate of mine.

Just back from having to pay a visit to ASDA at the beach. Fuck me, it's like the bar scene in Star Wars with so many mutants and weirdos in there.

Pick of the bunch was the 'obese family' with mum and dad both in those little scooters and the two young kids waddling behind them.

How on earth they ever managed to have sex in the first place to have kids was my initial thought quickly followed by contemplating what sort of chance their offspring really have in life.

Quite depressing really when you think about it.

^ The spirit of Christmas right there

Minkers, without a doubt minkers are a pet hate of mine.

Just back from having to pay a visit to ASDA at the beach. Fuck me, it's like the bar scene in Star Wars with so many mutants and weirdos in there.

Pick of the bunch was the 'obese family' with mum and dad both in those little scooters and the two young kids waddling behind them.

How on earth they ever managed to have sex in the first place to have kids was my initial thought quickly followed by contemplating what sort of chance their offspring really have in life.

Quite depressing really when you think about it.

Some fatty to lazy to walk using those Scooter things and some war veteran with two sticks walks to ASDA every morning at opening time for his papers. Some s up this generation