Poker

dervish

Playing online the now, I get a pair of 7s, before I get a chance to bet two boys all in, so I folded (should I have played or wise move at that point) so anyways, show cards they have pair of 9s and pair of 8s, K 7 4 comes out then another 7 then 5, personally think i done the right thing given how early on in the tournament it is.

Playing online the now, I get a pair of 7s, before I get a chance to bet two boys all in, so I folded (should I have played or wise move at that point) so anyways, show cards they have pair of 9s and pair of 8s, K 7 4 comes out then another 7 then 5, personally think i done the right thing given how early on in the tournament it is.

easy fold

Thought so, just annoying with hindsight (isn't everything though) currently just playing the odd freeroll getting myself back in to it after a while away.

Depends what site you're playing mini, only some sites have the cards set before they are dealt, others are consatntly shuffled, so if you'd called the deck might have come out different anyway.

I might add Mini...asking Fatshaft about poker hands is a bit like asking Jim Leighton about quantum physics...totally pointless...Fatshaft is at a low point in his life...everyone has left him... all he has left are the cairds...and his golf bats

So which is it you gormless fucking spazzer? I don't know anything about cards, or spend all my time with cards? You can't even get an insult right cos you're such a retarded munkey gobbler.

So which is it you gormless fucking spazzer? I don't know anything about cards, or spend all my time with cards? You can't even get an insult right cos you're such a retarded munkey gobbler.

You sound about 3/4 of a bottle too the bad...just cause all you have is the cairds...doesn't make you capable of seeing what they are shouting out too you...you're about 2 months away from a total breakdown

You sound about 3/4 of a bottle too the bad...just cause all you have is the cairds...doesn't make you capable of seeing what they are shouting out too you...you're about 2 months away from a total breakdown

I sound about 3/4 of a bottle also the bad? :nutter:

doesn't make me capable of seeing what they are shouting out also you? :wtf:

Fatshaft and others know way more than me on these kinda things. But 7,7 is at best around 50/50 against one person with *any* cards higher than yours (never mind higher pair etc) against possibly two you'd be a serious underdog. Even with A,A against enough callers you'll be low % to win the hand.

>Handy Guide<

>Handy Calc to play stuff out<

roulette is the only one that i've come away from the table with more than i started. i got 4 in a row putting all my chips covering 4 numbers with the 1 pile on the corners so i had a 1 out of 4 chance. after that, the gamblers all waited for me to put my chips down. dead jamesh bond likesh.

no skill, just pished luck.

it was sky city in auckland, folk just sit at the pokies there and the pubs all day, stuffing money in.

• 3 months later...

Where did you play, Gala?

Pretty clueless crowd in there; if you can stay sober enough it's definitely profitable, despite what others are saying, to play a 33/25 type style and own the majority of players there.

If there is still interest I'd be up for playing in a cash game format regular afc chat game. Pretty sure you can organise this format on Pokerstars via their Home Games feature. We could do a couple of hours coaching for anyone who is interested yet doesn't know the game, like lgir suggested earlier in the thread.

Ok, via Pokerstars HomeGames you can play cash tables, however the biggest blinds you can play are $0.50/$1. Still would be a good laugh? You can also play as small as 0.01/0.02 for people who want to learn. The max buy in is 100 big blinds so you'd start with $100 at 0.5/1 or $2 at 0.01/0.02. Any interest?

• 4 years later...

Well folks, back on this game.

Folk online are utter shite at low levels at least. Just so confusing. Used to be a £2.50 sat you'd play mongs but then decent game after.

These days stupid coin toss turbos and just rampant randomness. Anyone getting any joy these days?

• 2 months later...