Milne Out Demonstration Ict Game

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how many protests have we had to get rid of the board. agree with redstar the best way to get the message across is by voting with our feet.

What if you dont want to stay away,what if you dont want to sit back and watch the club go down the pan further, Im sorry ive got no respect at all for that course of action.

What if you dont want to stay away,what if you dont want to sit back and watch the club go down the pan further, Im sorry ive got no respect at all for that course of action.

Dude thats a poor attitude........the only way to get any change is not to go....real simple.....by boycoting both home and away you send out a message...we have had enough...not only does it hit Milne in the pocket it also gets TV coverage when playing the Hun or the Tim away(which will be on Sky) it gives Hateley and whatever hun/tim pundit the chance to mention it to any punter watching

Dude thats a poor attitude........the only way to get any change is not to go....real simple.....by boycoting both home and away you send out a message...we have had enough...not only does it hit Milne in the pocket it also gets TV coverage when playing the Hun or the Tim away(which will be on Sky) it gives Hateley and whatever hun/tim pundit the chance to mention it to any punter watching

And that's what you want is it, giving the weegie media another excuse to laugh at our expense?

everyone is entitled to there own decision if they want to stay away or not but a protest is pointless as we dont have enough fans at home games to make it worth it. the only way to get the point across is by no show or does anyone else have other ideas.

I really don't think there is an appetite for 'sack the board' type protests. Milne has made it impossible because he has engineered the downfall of AFC to the extent that it's not a realistic investment for anyone new to come in.

I think we are f**ked. What a club we could have been though. :(

The only way Milne will give up that position is if a buyer comes in or he ends up brown bread. No protest will make any difference tbh as we all are aware

While I agree with not going, and many thousands already do so, I think that's what Milne wants.

I've no idea what his rationale is, but you don't deliberately mismanage a business for 16+ years without a f**king good reason.

The alternative is he's just plain incompetent, but not even the dumbest of dumb f**kheads is that incompetent, so I don't believe it's incompetence.

Maybe he's a Hun.

And that's what you want is it, giving the weegie media another excuse to laugh at our expense?

Man!!!...........their laughing pretty loud already...............as long as we put up with this drivel it will go on and on and on....time has come...as long as we keep turning up like idiots do you really think the board will do anything?....face facts we don't have a Steve Gibson as a Chairman....i.e. someone who will plough the cash in....we have a c**t for a Chairman...the only way this idiot will take any notice is if we stand together and vote with our feet....home and away.....the likes of Hateley mentioning the lack of support in away games helps!!!

And the alternative chairman, board etc is..............................? There is no one willing to take over at AFC. I am afraid its Milne or nothing.

Well, that's not entirely true.

He could step aside, remain on the board, and allow someone else take his place.

While I agree with not going, and many thousands already do so, I think that's what Milne wants.

I've no idea what his rationale is, but you don't deliberately mismanage a business for 16+ years without a f**king good reason.

The alternative is he's just plain incompetent, but not even the dumbest of dumb f**kheads is that incompetent, so I don't believe it's incompetence.

Maybe he's a Hun.

The extent of the mess the cunt has made makes him invaluable. Sick irony. What an utter fuck.

Yes he could, but with what............................buttons?

There is nobody else on the board with the financial clout of Milne.

I'm not talking about from a personal financial aspect, I'm talking about running the club, making smart decisions, putting plans into action, bringing in investment, organising the club efficiently, hiring competent staff, building bridges with the fans, making the club high profile and bringing fans back to the club.... all the stuff Milne has failed to do in his time at the club.

Actually, not only has he failed to do these things, we've gone significantly and measurably backwards under his reign.

A chairman can be dirt poor, so long as he's competent.

Milne is stinking rich and incompetent/deliberately destroying the club (take your pick).