Foo Yi Getting There?

Nae sure.

I've sorted flights and accom, so some ither hoor is looking into that.

Think there will be 5, poss 6 of us, so hopefully winna be too hefty.

We were pretty cheap for een fae Graz to Maribor last year.

Though this is twice the distance, but would imagine cheaper rates.

Will report back when I hear of price, contacts fitiver.

We got a space cruiser taxi thing for £20 a head for 7 of us

Wish I was going but sadly not. I've been to the Mostar area and it's is superb.

But the NW half of the city is now Croat (Roman Catholic) and SE Bosniak (mainly Muslim), with the local team Velez (previously supported by Bosniaks, Croats and Serbs alike) and its Red Army expelled to a park out of town. Their stadium in the Croat area was given to reincarnated HSK Zrinski - a Croat team, like Siroki Brijeg. This all happened around the 1993 war. Bosnian Croats are more extreme nationalists than Croats, say, from Rijeka, So best not offend!

In Mostar enjoy a civilised, cool beer overlooking the Neretva River and Stari Most (Old Bridge) -Bosniaks do drink alcohol but in moderation, and there will be plenty of tourists around during the day at least.

The Mostar party piece (not recommended at all) is diving off Stari Most. I've seen plenty people pose on the parapet, but no-one taking the plunge. Better not trying it.

Have a great time all.

And a win would be nice.

Game is being played in Larnaca. I've also booked Limassol before realising (although fortunately got free cancellation)

Sadly for me I don't think I'm going to get free cancellation, emailed them asking so will wait and see! The grounds only half hour from Napa so think it'll be taxi and back. Prices shooting up now though.

Nae sure why anyone would stay in Ayia Napa since to go there you fly to/from Larnaca which is also a tourist town and where the game is actually getting played. ???

To Larnaca........ approx.; Ayia Napa 30km, Limassol 70km, Paphos 110km.

2 airports Larnaca or Paphos.

Fly to Larnaca..... bide in Larnaca OR fly to Paphos..... bide in Larnaca makes sense imo.