Hamilton 0 - 3 Aberdeen

Fk are these pair of clowns on RedTv on about?

Fkn no fourth official is 3 steps backward lol. What fkn use is a fourth official other than holding up an electronic number board & clyping coaching staff for swearing?

That auld duffer actually said that if we got VAR & done away with the fourth official it would be like taking one step forward & three steps back. To which his partner duffer agreed.

Seriously? What an absolute joke pair of commentators, I used to think the auld cunt was the big idiot & the other was just idiot by association but they are as bad as each other. Like the two auld duffers on the muppets

Fk are these pair of clowns on RedTv on about?

Fkn no fourth official is 3 steps backward lol. What fkn use is a fourth official other than holding up an electronic number board & clyping coaching staff for swearing?

That auld duffer actually said that if we got VAR & done away with the fourth official it would be like taking one step forward & three steps back. To which his partner duffer agreed.

Seriously? What an absolute joke pair of commentators, I used to think the auld cunt was the big idiot & the other was just idiot by association but they are as bad as each other. Like the two auld duffers on the muppets

Wondered what that was about, but they did mention me watching with the twins....missedit because I was changing nappies at half time.....poop