New Stadium Approved

Are they going to sell bricks from Pittodrie?

Detroit Red Wings just had an auction, selling everything from pictures off the walls to the benches the player sat on.

I'll bid a hundy for Milne's wig.

Can't have cost more than a tenner new.

Nah last game ever played at Pittodrie will be a free for all at full time to pinch what you want

• Upvote 1

Better to stay at Pittodrie , transport links to new stadium are atrocious and people will stop going.

Yeah I know terrible - if they would just build a dual carriage way round Aberdeen it would make it so much easier to get traffic in and out wonder if they might be thinking about doing something like that

• Upvote 1

Are they going to sell bricks from Pittodrie?

Detroit Red Wings just had an auction, selling everything from pictures off the walls to the benches the player sat on.

I'll bid a hundy for Milne's wig.

Can't have cost more than a tenner new.

Wonder how much the SS bath will go for (wherever that is now anyway) imagine that will create a fair bit of interest.

Weegie fans need not apply obviously, they'll have no idea what the fk they are bidding for.

To any bitter WANKS looking in I understand that the new stadium that has been granted planning consent may negatively impact your house price.

In addition - you may also be concerned about the impact the match day experience will have on your life.

For anyone in that position then my wife is keen on a move to Westhill so feel free to PM me with details of your property for my consideration.

Thanks,

Ps you may want to consider a move near the beach - itll be much quieter there.

• Upvote 3

Exercise in futility.

Footbridge will go through health and safety via Hollyrood, easy. CPZ in a different county is not going to cause any serious concerns to a £50 million project that has overwhelming support at council and planning stages.

I really hope they do waste all that money on trying though. They deserve the humiliation and financial loss. Wanks. As far as I am aware, this application has passed as 1 complete project and so trying to split it into different parts for appeal wouldn't be viable. "Phases" 1 and 2 are merely timescales for build.

Get it fucking built.

...given how many bridges have been bulit recently I doubt one more will give pause for concern!

Nah, just needs tweaked a little.

When I was a man, a fully grown man,

My girlfriend said to me,

Go to the Aurora,

And then I'll bend over,

And you can fire spunk up me.

:)

Your definitely improving on your limerick skills Hanz old chap. Another fifteen or twenty years of practicing should see you ready for publication, but not I hasten to add in the family friendly Sunday Post.