Films

La Chinois- 7/10.

Good bit of cinema but because it was in French I think a lot of the humour didn't translate. 

Face- 6-10

A bit bloody hammy for my taste, but still a decent enough watch and I quite enjoyed Rab Carlyles cockney. Almost had it. Big Winston is actually pretty good in it. Few good lines from the cast. 

The Witch- 8/10. 

Excellent film. Anna Taylor-Joy is a stunner as well. Fancy her a great deal.  Can tell heaps of work went in to making it historically accurate, just an ace film. 

1 hour ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

La Chinois- 7/10.

Good bit of cinema but because it was in French I think a lot of the humour didn't translate. 

Face- 6-10

A bit bloody hammy for my taste, but still a decent enough watch and I quite enjoyed Rab Carlyles cockney. Almost had it. Big Winston is actually pretty good in it. Few good lines from the cast. 

The Witch- 8/10. 

Excellent film. Anna Taylor-Joy is a stunner as well. Fancy her a great deal.  Can tell heaps of work went in to making it historically accurate, just an ace film. 

If its so ace, surely deserves more than an 8/10?

36 minutes ago, BonnieDon said:

The Lighthouse 8/10.

I'd describe this film as an acquired taste. I enjoyed it and would recommend it however I can guarantee some would hate it.

Don't apologise for liking it. 

It's a cracking film. 

9/10 for me. 

3 hours ago, Poodler said:

V for Vendetta

put it on after supper last night.

fell asleep about 13 minutes in and woke up on the sofa about 0230. The bird is tidy, Portman or Knightley

lovely small little boobs. There is a time and a place for small boobs. It’s not all about the fat paps 

Yeah it's a real shocker you like flat chested birds.

• Haha 2
11 hours ago, Captain Caveman said:

What’s it about?

Two lighthouse keepers try to maintain their sanity while living on a remote and mysterious New England island in the 1890s.

2 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

The beauty of it, is that even when you watch it, you're not quite sure. 

LOL

Trying way too hard now.

39 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Two lighthouse keepers try to maintain their sanity while living on a remote and mysterious New England island in the 1890s.

LOL

Trying way too hard now.

It's not just about one thing. Even the actors/directors said it's open to interpretation. But aye, I'm trying too hard. 

1 hour ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

It's not just about one thing. Even the actors/directors said it's open to interpretation. But aye, I'm trying too hard. 

What’s it about?

There was an easy answer. 

What’s Jaws about?

A big fucking shark eats loads of people or is it open to interpretation?

You try too hard to be smart  

• Upvote 2
5 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

What’s it about?

There was an easy answer. 

What’s Jaws about?

A big fucking shark eats loads of people or is it open to interpretation?

You try too hard to be smart  

That's not all it's about though, is it? 

I like to watch films like that, with messages and imagery, and try figure it out.l, or interpret it in my own way. It's an art house flick. 

Jaws, you're right, is about a big fuck off shark that munches on folk. I'm ok with that, too. 

Guest milne_afc
12 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I like to watch films like that, with messages and imagery, and try figure it out.l, or interpret it in my own way. It's an art house flick. 

:rolleyes: