Aberdeen City Centre

daytripping

3 hours ago, muttonhumper said:

Well, was bit tongue in cheek.

They are everywhere here in Cyprus, and did encounter a few yesterday on the beachfront on my daily morning exercise.

Couple of v friendly meowers, but I can;t get too friendly as allergic to the fuckers.

They were brought to the island to eradicate snakes, but population has exploded nae handy.

I have friends who are involved daily, herding up strays to hack their bollocks off / tie their tubes.

Ridiculous amount of work they do.

Many rescues end up strangely on a plane for adoption in Sweden and Germany.

Problem here, the kittens can get pumped at 4 or 5 months old, then subsequently pluff oot another 10 of the wee fuckers.

Oot of control.

Imported by Turks for their kebab shops. 

I see theres a romanian wifie (professional beggar*) still begging on union street. Can the cops not lift her and deport the whole lot of them? She lives in a flat in torry paid for by us. As does her massive family. I can handle them being here but dont just beg you fucking smelly mutants. 

(*loved that Tori Amos banger)

35 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Theres an unassuming busker on Union Street around the UT Bridge area. Playing a selection of bluesy rock riffs etc and much more worthy of a pound than any of those filthy Romanian cockroaches. 

Plugged in amped up ready to rock. 

Id expect the maggots of ABZ to mostly ignore him. 

I heard him the other week....in Waterstones doorway...very good ?

Stevie Ray Vaughanesque?

38 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Watched a dude in Kelvingrove Park the other day. Nice wee Marshall practice amp hooked up to a car battery  Similar to what you describe, 12 bar blues and some bluegrass as well. Had a wee audience watching . Nice sunny day. Great vibe.

Id have given him a coupe of quid but I generally don't carry cash. . 

He probably had contactless 

1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Some East European tramp said to me in Sauchiehall St , when I told them I had no change " There's a cash machine over there, outside Tesco"  . 

I have had that outside Sainsbury's next to Mcginty's.....cheeky sod.  i just popped in and bought a whoopsie 5p sandwich and gave him it.....he wasn't impressed...Cant

36 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Lazy cunts. Looking back I wish id have given him directions to the nearest job centre. 

Im always thinking up great comebacks retrospectively.

There is nothing worse than this. When 2 hours after an event that has fucked you off you think of a hilarious comeback to destroy the perpetrator.

Then you contemplate going back to find them but realise the moment has gone.

Ah no.

4 hours ago, Simply Red said:

I see theres a romanian wifie (professional beggar*) still begging on union street. Can the cops not lift her and deport the whole lot of them? She lives in a flat in torry paid for by us. As does her massive family. I can handle them being here but dont just beg you fucking smelly mutants. 

(*loved that Tori Amos banger)

Can she play guitar?

On 10/27/2020 at 10:56 AM, cheesepipes said:

Theres an unassuming busker on Union Street around the UT Bridge area. Playing a selection of bluesy rock riffs etc and much more worthy of a pound than any of those filthy Romanian cockroaches. 

Plugged in amped up ready to rock. 

Id expect the maggots of ABZ to mostly ignore him. 

I think he works in Books n Beans. Or did. Nice guitar