Sam Cosgrove

I am certainly not writing him off after that one game but that was a really shite game.

He had one decent header chance & it was a defenders header. Actually scratch that because Considine would have buried that.

Cosgrove was terrible today. Not a lot of service tbf to him but EVERYTHING he did do was honking.

May was worse.

Maybe Anderson & Cosgrove would have been a better two but on another day because today Cosgrove was a complete waste of a shirt.

Will give Cosgrove benefit of doubt & time/chance to play some time in a TWO as that is all he's any use for imo but we need to sign TWO more strikers & right now Anderson is our No.1 choice up front

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Didn't realise that was his first game...

you ken fine what I meant.

That one REALLY bad game.

He was shite today & as I say, I will not completely write him off after that one really bad game. Especially not until I have seen that he is shite in a two man attack. Which he hasn't had chance of yet really & that is what he looks most suited for, or of ANY use in.

WHEN we sign our decent penalty box striker. The Rooney replacement. I want to see Cosgrove given a chance to play with him before I will write him off.

Cosgrove (like Stockley before him) aren't the main problem. McInnes & his tactical shite is.

The fact McInnes signed Cosgrove & seems only willing to play him as a lone striker is fkn shocking & shows how bad a manager he is tactically. Cosgrove is NOT a lone striker & never will be.

Problem with Cosgrove is he's just not ready for this yet. He's a cheap under developed player with perhaps a bit of potential if coached well.

But due to a complete fuck up in the striker department of our squad building he's suddenly our main striker.

Should be playing in he reserves and coming off the bench in games to ruffle defenders for the last 10 minutes.

Not leading the line for us.

Problem with Cosgrove is he's just not ready for this yet. He's a cheap under developed player with perhaps a bit of potential if coached well.

But due to a complete fuck up in the striker department of our squad building he's suddenly our main striker.

Should be playing in he reserves and coming off the bench in games to ruffle defenders for the last 10 minutes.

Not leading the line for us.

I've yet to see any of this potential you speak off.

Ive nae been following the comings and goings much of late

But, why get rid of He-man (Stockerz) and replace with a shitter lookalike?

Maybe they thought we wouldnt notice (I almost didnt)

I think Stockley wanted out and the club had found Cosgrove, strangely believing he was at the same level. I think Mcinnes initially said he wasn't for the first team but here we are...

I think Stockley wanted out and the club had found Cosgrove, strangely believing he was at the same level. I think Mcinnes initially said he wasn't for the first team but here we are...

When he signed he said he wouldn't feature much and was a signing for this season. Since that Tims game, he's barely been out the team. He's absolutely dog shit in my opinion.

Aye he's absolutely murder.

File alongside Krisjannson, Daal, Leon Mike etc etc

Daal and Mike both found the onion bag.

I only ever remember Krisjannson starting once (home to Huns ironically). If he played again then I don't remember it.

606 minutes. Wow.

• Downvote 1