Aberdeen 2 - 0 Hearts

Hearts fan I was out with tonight told me he hates Celtic more than anything else and Scottish Football needs a strong Rangers and hearts and hibs are in his opinion just wee clubs for Celtic and Rangers fans really.

Also he's been offered a free season ticket for Ibrox next season so "might as well take it"

Thoughts?

An honest Diet Hun? Hope you butted him for good measure?

Hearts fan I was out with tonight told me he hates Celtic more than anything else and Scottish Football needs a strong Rangers and hearts and hibs are in his opinion just wee clubs for Celtic and Rangers fans really.

Also he's been offered a free season ticket for Ibrox next season so "might as well take it"

Thoughts?

I was with him at the hate Celtic more than anything part. The rest is nonsense. His. Or yours.

Thoughts?

Probably the worst kept secret in Scottish football that Hearts fans are Huns without the train fare. Doesn't even really need said.