Kilmarnock 1 - 2 Aberdeen

Stick with the same team that beat The Rangers and Hamilton. Big boost knowing Stewart will be absent for Killie. We are going in with a lot of confidence. Hoping Wilson can build on Wednesday's performance. Delvin in the papers saying the team is desperate to beat Killie after their last result against us.

2-0 Aberdeen (Wilson x2)

And to think we could have had Stewart back here this season but instead we end up paying £200k for fucking Forrester.

A fit Stewart would flourish in our current team playing behind Wilson.

I actually thought Stewart was a good player us and at times would argue he was one of our best players. Just DM didn't give him much of a chance. 

I really hope Forrester can become the player he was hyped up to be. He doesn't even make the bench currently. 

Tansay - hoping he can turn his Aberdeen career around too. I still feel he has something to offer.

Shambles that we paid a combined £600k for Forrester and May, on lengthy contracts as well! Mcinnes cant be trusted with cash, his only success has been GMS. He should stick to pre/out of contract signings.

We paid money for McLean so McInnes 50/50 when it comes to paying fees. Not including the pishy wee fee we paid for Cosgrove. I do agree with your overall sentiment though. May has been an utter disaster, arguably maybe one of the worst signings the club have ever made considering the amount spent relative to the money available in Scottish football these days. We can't afford anymore signings like that.

Lose this and we go 9 adrift of top four. long way back from there. 0-0 methinks.

We need to win this. We haven't had a stand out win in the league yet this season they have all been against teams in the bottom 6. Six points in the next two games on the back of our last two results will get us right back into the mix and well set for what will be a hectic December.

• Upvote 1